cheater

I'm sitting in my room with the door locked and my earphones in my ear . I'm mad asf rn at mosey cuh he cheated yeah he fucking cheated I'm hella pissed matter of fact I'm livid that's 2 degrees past pissed . okay let me tell you what happened . (flash back ) me and mosey was playing monopoly I was winning hella . then boom my winning streaks was over he won 200 dollars 😭😭 I got a text from my friend showing me a picture with mosey sitting on a chair with some white bitch on his lap .. I knew about it already so I didn't matter . we already talked . I found out she was his lil cousin and she isnt even a teen she was only 10 and then it happened . this is the part where I almost killed this big head ass Casper's twin brother head ass clown faced ass lil boy . I seen him do it with my own two eyes . he reached over to my pile of money and took mabout half the stack sorted it with the rest of the money and added two 410 to his pile . I droped my phone and told him I saw him . he kept saying he didn't do it but I SAW his do it . im not hallucinating I fr saw his. With my own two hazel brown eyes . went had a whole argument . I even tried to end it but this big egotistical ass nigga didnt wanna admit he cheated . 🤦🏽🤦🏽 so i got up gave him all my money and was finna go to the bathroom then he ran into the bathroom befor me . so I ran into our room . and locked the door this I where y'all came in ......
Him: y/n open the door now .
Me: no cuh you mad at me and I'm not finna keep fighting with you .
Him: I'm not mad at u baby .
Me: yea u are .
Him: NO THE FUCk I'm NOT
Me: then why Tf are you screaming .
Him: okay bet . I heard some shuffling and then some keys moving I got up and ran out the door. I jumped on him and tackled him to the floor .
Me: baby please I'm soo sorry okay I didnt mean to aggravate you . don't leave me . 😫😫🙁😭😭 (a/n cry baby😒😒 .... Sorry 😶😐 )
Him: ma I'm not gonna leave you I was just gonna go for a walk .
Me: bu bu but thats leaving me 😔😩😩
Him: IMA be back okay I won't ever leave you . baby girl
Me: promise . I held my pinky out
We locked pinkies
Him: promise

Time skip that was two hours ago .
Were this nigga at I called him two hundred times and he didnt answer I heard the door being opened and I ran down stairs thinking I was gonna see him . noooo I see him .AND the guys . .......
me: Umm hi .
Wyo chi : wsp
Suie : hey Lil ma
Lucid stay woke : hey sissy
Other people : wsp y/N
Me : where is mosey .
Sure: he out side he told US to tell you to get dressed he taking u out .
Me: aight . um I'll be back

I went and got dressed and we went out to La Cheri

The end