this is a rant but read if you wanna shit gets funny

okay so im be straight up honest so there is this girl i like  so i aint no pussy so i tried to shoot my shot and get at her buuuuut  this nigga put  up a bullet proof vest an shii like frfr. so this is what  happen i  dmed her and was like you hella cute and im tryna shoot my shot .  she then had the nerve the audacity to say thx bbg ........... aint no damn thanks nigga  IM TRYNA SHOOT MY DAMN SHOT  GET SHOT NIGGA DAMN IS IT THAT HARD  .  then i slid into    my other crush  dm's  and she left me   on fucking READ  like  wtf  if i tell you i like you  then nigga  dont leave me on read or  dont say one thing like thx  nigga start a conversation  socialize with me  nigga talk about the weather ion give a fuck nigga you can talk about  what yo eating at least let me know you  notice my existence   i should not get the noticfication say that you had  reply  back and  get all happy  and shii do a little happy dance to see only two fucking words  this so straight up bull shit and i am lowkey mad rn  but then my mom got me food so im highkey happy rn but still mad  just if some one text you trying to let you know they like you  . if you like them tell them  if you dont be like " look i know you like me but  im not feeling you like you felling me and that's okay  there is one person that  like you go find them cuz im not them  " but if you wanna be direct like me  be like " me and you are like oil and water one of us gonna come up on top.

 if you like them tell them  if you dont be like " look i know you like me but  im not feeling you like you felling me and that's okay  there is one person that  like you go find them cuz im not them  " but if you wanna be direct like me  be like ...

 im just tryna smash ion want a relation ship im tryna see what that mouth do tbh  frfr  but who ever like me dont just sit there and day dream SHOOT YOUR SHOT  because im not tryna be  claimed but im tryna claim someone . and you never know im might like yo ass back