Prologue

Author's note: Hey guys! Surprise, surprise! After 2 years, I'm baaaack with a new story, and it's book 2 of Three Lifetimes! This will involve the love story between.....(it's a secret! And no, it's not Jin and Juju this time!) xD you'll find out eventually...keke~
I'm actually glad I have more time on my hands now, but that doesn't really mean I'm completely free. I still have 24hr duties at the hospital, so I'll write when I can! Hopefully I can churn a new chapter every week, as long as I don't get writer's block *sweats*. Well, anyway, I hope you guys have fun reading! ^_^

P.S. for now, I shall only post this story on Wattpad. Perhaps when there are more chapters, I'll post this on my website or on different sites~

With love,
Kerbasi

_______________________________________

"Are you sure about this?" His eyes were solemn as he looked at her. He couldn't believe what he had heard. After more than a millennia of being together, why did she choose this?

"I have made up my mind," she spoke softly, her slender hands holding the bowl containing the soup of oblivion. She looked at him with a tender expression. "I love you but...I also want time to be myself without you."

"Without me?" His lips quivered and his voice broke. "But I don't want to be without you."

She shook her head and smiled. "This dependence gives a limitation to your mind and heart, hampering your progress. You should learn to love me with or without my presence." Without looking back, she walked elegantly to a certain reincarnation pool and jumped in.

The man flicked his hand, the golden ring on his finger lighting up. A white blur flew out from his body, disappearing into the distance. With that done, he pursed his lips, a flash of determination flitting across his eyes.

He stepped forward towards the pool and jumped in.