He's Sick *

Blake:

Leeds Festival. One of the big Summer shows with boys this year. the whole year had been travelling and touring pretty much and i never get extremely sick.

Never.

So right now i'm n out hotel room in Leeds an hour and half away from home and an hour and half away from y/n.

"Blake. you don't need to come down to meet and greet mate. honestly. just tweet out and say you won't be there. they'll be fine. you can't go out in this way." Ben says as he walks in with Reece.

George comes and sits next to me and feels my forehead.

"Bloody hell, Blake. Yeah stay here. Facetime y/n or something."

"are you sure lads?" i ask.

"yes we're sure. GREECE POWER" Reece says high giving George.  

"Ok. Fine. i'll stay."

"yeah. chuck that tweet out."

"i will. have a good time."

The lads grab their sunglasses and head out.

"we will".

"Bye Richapholosophous."

i tweet out to say i'm not coming out and then i message my girlfriend and tell her i'm free to facetime.

she calls and i pick up almost instantly.

"Hey, babe"

"Hi Blake. what have you done to yourself."

"I'm super tired, and that's spiralled into a sneezy/cought thing and then bloody hay fever rom all the outdoor shows."

"Aw, love."

"Wish you could be here right now."

She rajses her eyebrows.

"Y/n? what was that?"

"nothinggggg"

"you're on your way here aren't ya?"

"maybeeee"

"y/n!"

"ok fine i'm about to walk into the downstairs lobby. I'm with Lexi."

"WHATT!!"

"yeeee"

"yayyyy"

"awww"

the conversation is just random sounds and from off camera i can just feel lexi judging us.

i tell them our room number and the concierge sends them up.

when y/n walks into the room my heart explodes. i havenot seen her in over 3 weeks and to see her face is just amazing. i kiss her lightly and we just cuddle up in my bed.

"Lex." i shout across to who is basically my sister

"don't worry blake. I'm on musically and watching TV."

"Come join the sandwich sis" I say

"no it's fine"

"Lex. come on" Y/n says.

"ugh fine."

my spirits are laughter and my illness seems like a small battle. y/n always knows how to do that and i love her endlessly for it

Reece:

Once I got the call my heart stopped.

Blake had called saying Reece had been rushed to hospital. You know that moment when you blank out and you think you're world had come crashing down before your eyes? 'Casue this was one of those moments.