Chapter 8

Jordan's POV
at 16-BitBar Arcade

          I sipped my drink and look my man being happy playing video games with his friends Luke ,Karl and Aj.It was Mine and Finn's first night out after having our two beautiful  princesses.

                            When Hayley asked me out at start I was  a bit hesitant about going out because I was scared about  how will night will go and leave babies with babysitter but then my older sister Brie had talk with me and she and Nikki agreed to babysit while me and Finn  go out and have some fun and so we went out with our  friends we first we grabbed a meal and then we decided to go on club and  Lilly recommended a one club that had cool arcades and yummy drinks and that just had really cool interior in general.

Music was bumping in club and people were ether playing games or dancing or just having lovely drinks and chatting -I did some dance moves as I was enjoying the lovely evening  when  Lilly came up to me  smiling and drinking her drink.

She looked so gorgeous  with her pitch dark hair made into curls and simple but very cute make up and wearing flower dress with red sneakers and leather jacket .Ever since she and Aj became an item,she was glowing in joy  which made me smile.

''Look at Hayley,she is getting loving from Andrade heheh''Lilly said giggling and I looked Hayley and  she and Andrade were talking and cuddling like real couple in love.

''That's so cute'' I said ''They both are getting loving from each other''. Lilly nodded and said ''Yes yes our friend is growing up so darn fast'' and then she placed her forehead on my shoulder and pretended to fake cry and I cuddled her  saying ''I wont be surprised if they end up  dating'' and Lilly looked up and said ''Same here''

 We continued to enjoy the moment but it was interrupted by cheerful yell-it was Finn.

''And thats how you win gentlemen'' Finn said to Karl,Luke and Aj after winning game-he had the biggest grin in the world  and he looked so happy and proud of himself.

''Dang it  but nice one good brother nice job''Karl said and hugged Finn , I chuckled and kissed  Finn's cheek and said ''My awesome man''. Finn flushed  smiling and said in his thick accent which turned me on so much ''That I am my queen'' and he kissed me passionately.

''Get a room'' Luke yelled and Aj nudged him in side and said ''Let them be,they  are grown ass people  '' and Finn then turned to guys and said ''Chill guys and thank You Aj'', Aj smiled and said ''Got your back dude'' and he kissed and cuddled Lilly and then Finn kissed me again and said ''Shall we dance my queen

''Yes  my king'' I said and he smiled like Cheshire cat and said ''Then lets go'' and we walked away to dance.

He pulled me in close as we began to dance  and said ''You know You look so beautiful tonight baby'', I blushed and said ''Thank You my handsome fiance  this is nice ,I glad  we went out for night'' and he smiled and said ''I glad you loved  it baby'' and then he kissed me lovingly and  I pressed my cheek against his chest and enjoyed quality time with my man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley's POV

      I was sitting next to Andrade ,Andrea and  Michael and enjoying my drink.The club where we were was so nice-the interior was unique and different from what I has seen.

         There were a lot of cool arcade games that anyone could play and bar was very nicely designed by having a semi U-shape and also there were place where people could just relax and enjoy the drink.

        I was chatting with Andrade ,Andrea and my friend Michael  and as we did that I realized Andrade  and I had lot in common-we both started wrestling really young,we wrestled all around the world before we came to WWE  and  I was chating with Andrea I realized that we had few things common as well ,such as we only children to our parents who had choosen the untradtional job  and we both started to wrestle at same age.

         And I was catching up with Michael who I knew since I wrestled in Impact , I found out that he had moved to very nice apartment which was near where I live and he invited me to come see the place to which I agreed without hesitation since he was like brother to me