Chapter 28

Hayley's POV

      As I  hugged Minoru sobbing ,  he  stroked my back  gently and said ''Don't cry daughter, I am here''- he wiped my cheek and I said ''I am happy you are here murder dad''.

        He smiled and said ''I glad to be here and I am glad you are heel again , good daughter'', then he pinched my cheek gently and  he added and looked at Andrade ''Now go check in the rooms and refresh and I will see you in bit''.

Me and Andrade nodded and parted with Minoru and went to check in our room , as we were walking there I looked at Andrade smirking -I looked at him and asked ''What what's up with you?'', he looked at me and said'' He does not know we are staying at one room'', I chuckled and said '' True''.

We both walk up to reception table and I ringed the bell gently and then a tall man in his fifties came to us. He had grey hair and blue eyes also he had a scruff  and he wore uniform.

'' Hello,how can  I help you'' and then I took a deep breath and said ''Hello,  My name is Hayley Stevens and  Me and my boyfriend would like to check in  room for two people'' . A  man smiled at me and asked ''You mean a double room Miss Stevens ?''

I smiled and nodded ''Yes'' and then male smiled and said ''Very well ,may I see your ID miss'' and I nodded and handed him my ID as he typed my information in the computer, then he handed my ID back and asked ''We have room 302 with view to  garden and  the room has bathroom with bath and shower and also room is spacious is it suitable?''

         Me and Andrade looked at each other and then at receptionist and said ''It's perfect'' and receptionist smiled and said ''Very well'' and he checked me and Andrade in our room and then we both split the pay for our stay for the night  and receptionist handed us the key and said ''Enjoy your stay''.

         We thanked the receptionist and dashed to elevator and got in it ,then Andrade pushed the button   saying ''What is up with golden elevators  ''

I shrugged saying ''Beats me also it's not see through'' and  elevator's doors  closed and  elevator took us upstairs to our floor. As we were in elevator  I felt Andrade took my hand  making me jump a bit. He stroked my hand and said ''You have soft skin babe'' and I flushed even more   biting my lip  and said ''Thank you''.

I never been complimented by man like that... ever

 He pulled me close and said ''Don't bite your lip babe please''. I smirked saying ''Why the hell I can't do that?'' .

He pulled me closer and murmured ''Porque sabes que quiero hacer eso''(translation: Because you know I wanna do that).

I gulped flushing   and felt my panties getting soaked .

Why he is so fucking hot when he speaks his native language?

 Then the elevator gave a bing sound and it was the signal that we had to get out. Me and Andrade walked out and went to our room. As we walked to our room he took my free hand and we walked hand to our room holding hands which felt kinda nice and refreshing. We continued to walk  to our room and he stroked my knuckles as we walked and I smiled saying ''So affectionate today Mister Oropeza ?''

 ''Yeah , why not I like you a lot why not express it? People when they like each other they express affection towards each other '' he said and I murmured '' I like you a lot too and touche oh we are here sweet''.

I opened hotel room door and we both dashed inside and  were imidenetly impressed -the room was perfect.
The room had a big bed with black duvet and TV connected to wall as well big bathroom which was nice and also our room had balcony and view to garden.