Chapter 14

Hayley's POV

As I walked to ring my heart was beating twice as hard as it suppose to. I was so nervous yet excited to start this story line with Andrade and Zelina -it sounded so promising and great. I held my microphone as hard as I could and I had my game face on.

By the time I got to the ring I hoped on mini ladder  that was by ring  which helped anyone to get in ring easier and less painful  and looked at crowd  and gave them a smile as they cheered me on -it was so great to see that arena was packed.  Then I nodded and hopped in ring and did my pose which I usually do and my music stopped .

Paige looked at me smiling as if telling''Lets do this thing'' and I took a breath and said ''Paige , the reason I left my match last week is because I do not do  tag team'' and then Paige interrupted me and said ''Fair enough but sometimes in life you have to team up  with people ''

Then I took a deep breath ''Says a person who betrayed her team back in the day in malicious fashion   '' and then crowd gave ooo sound as if telling that's what she said.

Paige replied in strict tone ''That was a different time and sat that thing one more time or you will be suspended'' and I made a surprised face and was speechless for minute  and crowd popped   for Paige . 

Then smirked and said '' I am not scared of you and  just so  you know I don't work with my enemies ever''

And I wanted to continue my promo   but then Zelina's and Andrade's song hit and crowd popped for them  and I rolled my eyes in character  while deep down  I cheered  because I was so happy to do story with my friend and the man  I liked a lot and watched as they walked down the ramp and entered the ring-their entrance is so nice and smooth that is for sure.

They hopped in ring and did their pose and then their music stopped  and crowd kept cheering for them and Zelina and I stared at each other as  Andrade stood next to  Zelina -he is a handsome man that is for sure but we will be nothing but friends...

They hopped in ring and did their pose and then their music stopped  and crowd kept cheering for them and Zelina and I stared at each other as  Andrade stood next to  Zelina -he is a handsome man that is for sure but we will be nothing but friends and I have to realize that. Zelina smiled and said '' Hayley sweet Hayley what happened with  I know we are not on same page but lets team up and kick their asses '' and I sighed and replied ''That was one time Zelina once we team up it does not mean we will team up again you and Andrade and I we are not friends '' and then Andrade stood up straight and   said ''Respect la muñeca and me el idolo we go way back mamacita way back''.

I giggled and replied '' Just because we do that does not mean we are friends  and besides you got here recently I am disgusted by you two being self entitled  because I know You can be better than that and besides I have new partner'' and then Zelina looked at me and asked '' New partner ?", and I smiled and replied  ''Yes this  guy '' and then Randy's theme hit and crowd popped massively.