Prologue

-Third Person POV-

Kurosaki Ichigo was 5 years old when he first came in contact with a weird Old man.

Ichigo had seen this Old man around him his whole life but never thought to talk to him until he was attacked one day... By a monster.

Ichigo was playing with a ball outside the family clinic when he heard a loud roar.

Covering his ears in pain, Ichigo looked up to see a strange and huge monster that he has never seen before.

The mask was scary.

It was scary.

He was scared.

The monster had raised it's clawed hand to attack when the Old man had stopped it with a blade.

The creature used it's other claw to aim for the small boy, which the Old man had pushed him out of the way of, but not in time for it to scrape the edge of Ichigo's forehead.

The Old man hadn't taken notice of it yet since he was busy trying to defeat the monster and Ichigo hadn't yelled in pain.

The Old man swing the blade in one smooth move and the creatures mask slit open in half.

Ichigo sat there terrified.

:Ichigo... Are you injured?

The old man had asked, then noticing the small cut on the child's forehead.

:I apologise Ichigo...

Ichigo shook his head.

"I-I'm sorry for being weak..." Ichigo had responded while looking down.

"Ichigo?" A woman had called out.

Ichigo turned around in response to his mother's call.

"Kaa-san!" Ichigo had brightened up, almost forgetting about the Old man.

"Ichigo, lunch is ready!" His mother calls out.

Ichigo grabs hold of The old man's hand and tugs him along.

:Wait Ichigo... Other people cannot see me. The old man said.

This caused Ichigo to freeze and turn back around to the Old man.

"Why?" He asked. "Are you a ghost?"

:No... But other people cannot see me.

"Oh..." Ichigo said with a disappointed look.

:Fear not... I'll be by your side.

Ichigo had once again brightened up by the words and grinned.

Ever since then, the Old man, Ichigo had started calling 'Ossan', kept his promise and always stayed by Ichigo's side.

Ichigo had also learnt to keep the fact the he could see the Old man to himself.

He had also found out the not even the ghosts could see the old man.

-Time skip, Meeting Rukia-

Ichigo happily read his book in silence when he suddenly felt a strange presence in the room.

He looks up and to his right, to see a black haired girl standing on his desk.

What made Ichigo freeze however was a White haired lady, wearing a beautiful White kimono, the Black haired girl hadn't even noticed her presence!

"Who are you?" Ichigo had decided to ask the white haired girl.

-------
I don't know if I should publish more so I'll wait for the views... I'll publish chapter 1 too tho.