1

-Ichigo's POV-

The white haired lady either couldn't hear me or ignored me.

I raised a brow at this.

"Umm... Hello? Can you hear me?" I ask her again.

She looks down at me before turning away again, like she couldn't see me.

So I decided to change tactics and talk to the black haired girl, who by the way looks like a freaking robber right now!

"Oi, who the hell are you?" I ask the black hair.

She doesn't turn around or even seem to hear me.

I twitch in annoyance and kick her back.

"I asked who the hell you are damn it!!" I yell.

"Y-You... You can see me? No wait, you just kicked me..." She says with wide eyes.

"Huh? Of course I can see you." I tilt my head in confusion.

:Ichigo. Remember what I said ages ago? About Shinigami? Ossan asks.

"Huh? Yea. They purify that monster that attacked me when I was 5 and killed my mum at 9... Hollows right?" I turn around and ask ossan, who was standing behind me.

"You... Who are you talking to?" The black haired Shinigami asks.

"What?... I thought at least Shinigami should be able to see Ossan..." I sigh.

:Ichigo, I have told you before... Only you can see me.

Ossan says.

I nod.

"So. Who are you?" I ask again.

"I am Kuchiki Rukia." The now identified Shinigami says.

I wait for her to introduce the other lady but she doesn't and I get frustrated.

"What is your name?" Rukia asks me.

"You haven't finished your introduction!" I yell and gesture my hand to the lady wearing a white kimono.

Said lady jolts in surprise and looks at me with wide eyes.

"What are you talking about? I'm the only one here besides you." Rukia states.

"Huh?..." I let my hand drop.

:It seems like you can see me... How unusual... The white haired lady says.

I raise an eyebrow.

:You do not need to answer... My name is Sode no Shirayuki and I am Rukia-dono's Zanpakuto.

Before I began to ask questions, I heard an intense screech and I freeze.

I know this feeling...

"O-Oi! Shinigami! Didn't you hear that?" I ask.

"Hear what?" She asks.

"That loud screeching! That's the hollow right!" I ask again.

"What are you talking ab-" she get cut off with another screech and this time she tenses.

She runs towards my door, before she could open it, it bursts open and Yuzu stumbles in.

"O-Onii-chan..." Yuzu stutters.

"Yuzu!" I yell and run towards her.

I check that she's okay and sigh in relief when her pulse was still there.

Rukia runs down the stairs and faces the large hollow.

I follow her down and see a large monster like creature... Just like before...