12

Ichigo breathes heavily as he and Grimmjow exchange blows.

Ichigo had just figured out that he couldn't see Grimmjow's Zanpakuto and that really distracts him.

"What's wrong Kitty? You seem distracted." Grimmjow grins as he slashes his sword down.

Ichigo grits his teeth as he blocks the heavy blow with his sword and coughs a bit of blood as Grimmjow kicks his stomach.

:King! You gotta use our power!

Ichigo frowns at the hollow before dragging a hand over his face calling forth his hollow mask.

"You've been holding out on me." Grimmjow laughs excitedly and lunges forward.

Ichigo gasps as he was knocked to the ground, unconscious.

Grimmjow walks up slowly to Ichigo's still body and raises his sword.

"Don't you dare!" Shiro glares as he materialized.

Grimmjow stops with wide eyes.

"What the hell..." Grimmjow mutters.

Making sure that Grimmjow wasn't going to attack again, Shiro quickly checked up on Ichigo.

"King?" Shiro nudges Ichigo.

Ichigo doesn't move.

Shiro gets annoyed.

"King! Wake up!"

Ichigo still doesn't move.

"That's it. Oi King! If you don't wake up now I'll tell everyone that you fell in love with an Espada!"

Grimmjow chokes.

Ichigo lunges forward and grips Shiro's Shihakusho.

"I told you already use his name! and I don't like him!" Ichigo shakes his white copy.

"At least that got you to wake up." Shiro shrugs.

Ichigo goes red in the face and proceeds to punch his inner hollow.

"Woah! Hey! I just woke you up before you were about to die! Be thankful!"

"Die?" Ichigo blinks before he turns around and notices Grimmjow staring at him with a bit of amusement.

Ichigo blushes as he just realised that the blue haired Espada was behind him the whole time and heard everything that was said.

"F-Forget everything! Now!" Ichigo yells.

"Even if you say that..." Grimmjow sweatdrops.

"Forget it!" Ichigo yells again as he slashes his Zanpakuto down.

Grimmjow dodges while a flustered Ichigo swung his sword around bashfully.

"Woah! Hey!" Grimmjow exclaims as the sword was about to slash his face, straight down the middle until Shiro stops the yelling Ichigo with a bored expression.

"Chill. King wasn't even slashing seriously."

"YES I WAS! STOP EXPOSING ME!" Ichigo yells again.

Grimmjow chuckles slightly at the two before realising that he was laughing happily.

No that can't happen.

Grimmjow scowls at himself since he let himself enjoy the orange heads presence.

Grimmjow mentally slaps himself.

He doesn't enjoy the Shinigami's presence! What is he thinking!

He's going crazy.

Grimmjow mentally berates himself before placing the hilt of Pantera on top of the Shinigami's head.