3

-Ichigo's POV-

She spins around me and observes me.

:Hmm... Seems like Sode no Shirayuki was right. You can see us. The female says.

"Who are you?" I question both the Zanpakuto and the wielder in front of me.

"Well, I'm Ichimaru Gin." He smiles evily.

:Shinso. I'm Gin's Zanpakuto.

"Where's Rukia?" I ask both again.

:Sode no Shirayuki was again right. You don't want anyone to know that you can see us. Very well, I shall keep quiet about this.

"Ah, Kuchiki-san was it? She's having a nice day in her cell." Gin says as he takes position.

:Careful Kurosaki. Gin's about release me. I'll be fast.

I nod.

"Shoot to Kill, Shinso." Gin's voice smooth and almost evil like.

Since I had a heads up, I quickly block the blade with my Zanpakuto, although the force of it pushes me and Jidanbo back out.

"My, you seem to have blocked that quite well. Oh well, bye bye." Gin says with his usual smirk and wave.

:See ya Kurosaki!

I groan.

-Time skip to versing Ikkaku-

"How lucky am I?" Ikkau grins.

A large creature behind him.

His Zanpakuto.

I stare at his Zanpakuto who had suddenly looked at me as well.

:I am Houzukimaru... He nods as he seems to have noticed that I can see him.

"I'm Kurosaki Ichigo." I nod back.

"Well I'm Madarame Ikkaku." Ikkaku grins, not noticing that I was communicating with his Zanpakuto.

-End of the fight-

:Ichigo... Here.

Houzukimaru hands me some ointment.

"Thanks... Ikkaku's going to be pissed if I used it though." I said.

He shrugs.

:You can see me... Why? He asks.

"I don't know... But it seems like I'm the only one who can see Zanpakuto spirits." I sigh.

:That's right... No one has been able to... Not even the Soutaichou.

"Lucky me..." My voice drips with sarcasm.

It was silent for a moment.

"Hey... Houzukimaru... Who was the other guys Zanpakuto?" I ask.

:That was Fuji kujaku... Although that's not his real name. It's actually Ruriiro Kujaku.

"Why does he keep his Zanpakuto's name a secret?" I ask.

:Division 11 is a bunch of guys who fight with fists... Ruriiro Kujaku... Is the type to steal Reiatsu until you die... So if they found out that Yumichika is different... Well... He'll be kicked out.

"Oh..." I sigh again.

Ikkaku groans and looks up at me.

"You..." He mumbles.

"Well... I better be leaving. I treated your wounds by the way." I say and stand up.

:Ichigo... Be careful of our captain... Zaraki Kenpachi... I can tell you're strong... He'll be after you.