[10]Too much drama for one girl

Anne woke up to a headache for the fifth time this week. The pain has become so unbearable that she can't even get out of bed some mornings. She got up slowly not wanting the pain to become worse. She groaned quietly in agony she looked in the mirror her hair a mess her face red and puffy. "God why can't you make me beautiful?" she whispered looking up at her ceiling trying her hardest to hold back tears. Every night she prayed to be as beautiful and loved as Diana and to have beautiful luscious hair as Ruby. She also prayed that Gilbert would leave her alone although her feelings had become the opposite. She often lays awake at night wondering if-

"Anne is that you?" Marilla interrupts my beautiful narrating (sorry sorry) Anne snaps out of her thoughts pulling her hair into one simple braid and pulling on her plain pinstripe pants and a white T-shirt. Although she's grateful for her clothes, it wouldn't hurt to have something more stylish or trendy.

"Yes, I'll be down in a minute is Jerry driving me today?" she called down a small part of her hoping she could walk to school enjoy the scenery. Another part of her was more than a bit, dreading to see him. She looked into the mirror waiting for Marillas response she looked down at her phone. Noticing she had a bazillion notifications from the Avonlea Bitchs group chat.

"No he's not you have to walk to school," Marilla responded as Anne checked her texts.

Avonlea Bitchs 💅🤳

Bitch Pye Did you all hear about Gilbert and Vi?

BlueBarry
No what?

Rubert
Yeah, what?

Bitch Pye
Is Anne still in this?

Tillie bb
Nah she left ages ago asshat

The better Andrews
Yeah, she did the spam was...
Too much

Farmboy
What happened?

Not Mark Sloan
Yeah, what happened?

Very Moody
Josie you can't leave us hanging like that

BlueBarry
Spill sis

Carrots🥕I'm still in this Read 9:35 am

Anne sighed in frustration putting her phone down on her dresser. She looked into the mirror her face was still red and puffy. She looked around her dresser looking for something to cover it up. Something like makeup. She began pulling out drawers looking for something to cover her 'ugliness'. She smiled a bit when she found the perfect thing. Eyeshadow blush and foundation. She applied the eyeshadow to her face the brush tickled a bit when she applied it. She looked into the mirror once she was all done with the eyeshadow. It looked pretty good for a first timer.

The cool fall breeze hits her pale cheeks turning them a light pink color. She begins her walk towards her school hoping everything would be ok. But she knew it would never ever be the same. No one will forgive her even though she knows in her heart she did nothing to deserve this. The leaves crunch beneath her feet, she wishes to see that beautiful red fox again. He was just the most handsome red Anne has ever seen. Her eyes scan the empty woods searching for a bright red. She hears leaves crunch from behind her meaning the one and only Gilbert Blythe.

"Anne!" Gilbert shouts from behind her she tenses up as she hears his voice. She stops dead in her tracks even though she doesn't want to. He begins to speed walk towards her. He's felt bad about the whole situation rethinking the whole Violet thing.

"Blythe," she coldly responds nodding a little when he catches up to here. He notices that she's wearing makeup. She's done an ok job, not the best but not the worst. He blushes a bit when she catches him starring but plays it off.

"Carrots, are you wearing makeup?" he asks amused at the situation. she looked up at him a scowl on her face.

"Yes do you have a problem?" she coldly questioned him he smiled softly and chuckled.

"No you look... good," he smiled she blushed a little at his comment before breaking eye contact. He sighed a bit, "Anyway that's not why I'm here we need to talk," he added quickly as they began walking once again.

"What? Are you here to lecture me about kissing Jerry? Because you don't have to I've already lectured myself enough" She hissed, his smile drops and his face turns white. Anne looks down at her feet not wanting to see the look on his face.

"Y-you what?" he stutters his stomach drops imagining his Anne kissing someone who wasn't him. She looked at him with regret in her stomach she didn't have to tell him why did she tell him? God, why am I so stupid? she thought. She thought of ways to change the subject but the only logical thing to do was run. Anne ran as fast as she could away from him she had a habit of running from her problems. Which was a problem and when people would bring it up she'd run from that too.

- a/n this was short but whatever ahem sorry for the last chapter and then not posting for a while i've been busy so ill try to be more active hope everyone had a great Christmas or Hannukah and Happy new year d00ds and don't forget YOU DO You Boo.