Distrubances part two

A/N in which Rin gets revenge and Ryuji finally reveals his face.

It was awkward between the two roommates as they browse through the internet. Two bros chilling in Ryuji's room as they became more awkward. People started to ship them together and making pretty cute fan art about them. Ryuji didn't really mind because he was the one who started this. Rin can't even look at the other without being a bit scared.

He didn't know why he was scared but he wanted to put this all behind. Ryuji sighed. "I'm gonna have a live stream today. I'm planning on showing my face to my fans on there." Rin light up as he looked at Ryuji with a playful smirk. "Fucking finally. After all this time, at least they know you're a tall beanstalk."

Ryuji rolled his eyes at the insult as he got his laptop and started to set up the live stream. "Soooooo, can I join?" Rin asked innocently enough earning a hum from Ryuji. "No." Ryuji answered as he finished his set up. "Now leave." Ryuji pick up Rin from his bed and set him on the floor outside the door.

Ryuji closed the doors down locked it to make sure Rin didn't get in. "God fucking damn it." Rin whispered as he muttered other curses to the younger male.

Ryuji breathed in and out as he debated whether or not to show his face. Ryuji just needed to calm down and be reasonable. 'I mean they waited long enough.' Ryuji thought as he posted a post about his livestream to his social media accounts.

"Okay. Let's do this." Ryuji then hit the live button. He smiled at the camera as he saw a lot of his followers come in. "Hi guys. I finally decided to show my face." Ryuji explained as he watched the numbers rise and comments coming at a rapid speed.

Rosé: HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
Xoxo bob: OH NO HE'S HOT!
Toastymarsh: My lord and savior Jesus Christ have blessed you with good looks! I LOVE YOU!
Istanblanks: HOT DAMN. Is it just me or is the room getting hot?
Zelen:DAMN! Rin is fucking lucky to have a hot guy like you.

Ryuji blushes at the comment that he saw. "Well Zelen, I'm very.... I don't know, but thanks for the comment. I have no words I'm sorry!" He chuckled as more comments came in as he started to open up photoshop on his computer.

"Alright. This is your basic Q&A livestream I guess. Ask me questions while I draw a new promo for Rin's new track." Ryuji explained as he started to draw on the tablet. He heard his door being unlocked as the door opened.

Rin looked at the artist as he threw the spoon he used to pick the lock somewhere. "WHAT'S UP BITCHES!!" He yelled as Ryuji turned his head to look at him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PHONE?"

"FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY!" Rin completed the reference as they both burst into laughter. "Still really fuck you. You pushed me away!" Rin pouted as he came closer to Ryuji and pointed at him.

"This little shit right here disrespected me! He kicked me out of his room." Rin yelled out as Ryuji shoved him to the side. "He was being annoying." Ryuji commented as he continued.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD! He's a liar!" Rin went to the back to grab the younger's guitar and played it out of tune. "LA LA LA LA LA!!!!" Rin scream singed as he danced around the space.

"Anyways, let's look at the questions." Ryuji asked and looked for a good question. He decided to tease the older by ignoring him just to spite him. Rin continued for about 10 minutes frustrated he couldn't get the artist to react to his shenanigans.

Rin then thought about an idea as he smirked evilly. Rin crept up behind Ryuji who was talking, unaware of what's to come. Rin spinned the chair Ryuji was in and picked him up bridal style.

"Hi." Rin simply said as Ryuji blushed a bright red. Rin sat back on the chair and sat Ryuji on his lap. Ryuji shifted on his lap still with a red tinted blush in his face as he hid away from the camera.

"Rin... fuck you." Ryuji mumbled as he continued working on the project as Rin gave a smirk. "And that's how you get revenge on your roommate!" Rin laughed as Ryuji hit him with his elbow. "SHUT UP BRO!" Ryuji said as he turned around to face Rin.

Rin kissed him on the lips which surprised the younger. Ryuji kissed back as he and Rin forgot the livestream for a moment. They pulled back as Ryuji looked at him in disbelief. Meanwhile the comments were going crazy making Rin giggle.

"So... want to make out on stream?" Rin asked making Ryuji blush even more (if that was even possible). Ryuji didn't say anything and looked away from Rin. ".... you know what? Fuck it." Ryuji turned his body around to face Rin then kissed him again.

Leegend: HOLY SHIT!
Zelen: That was quick. The ship has sailed!
Toastymarsh: Wow, free gay porn!
Xoxo bob: @Toastymarsh NO
King_of_the_drunks: I can beat my meat to this!
Xoxo bob: @king_of_the_drunks NO!
Zelen: I'm gonna leave now. MY VIRGIN EYES!!!
Leegend: @Holywaterforall
Setitoffkiller: DAMN.

"Hey Ryuji we're ba-" Shima stopped in his tracks as he saw his best friend making out with Rin Okumura. Konekomaru came in as Ryuji got up from Rin's lap and covered his face in embarrassment. "Shit I forgot we're still live... so, BYE Y'ALL." Ryuji stopped the livestream seeing a disappointed Miwa and a laughing Shima.

"Sorry dude. Didn't know you and Rin were a thing or even about to get laid. And judging from the position, you may have been the one taking the-" Miwa covered Shima's mouth and dragged him out of the room. "RYUJI WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS LATER."

"Oh shit." Rin got up and looked at Ryuji with a worried look. "Should I run or suffer with you?"

Ryuji held Rin's hand and looked down. "Stay and suffer. You're the one who did this." Rin just smiled and kissed his cheek. "So does this mean we're together?"

"Yeah. Yeah it does."

A/N finally finished. Took so long. Enjoy you sinners!