Dancing with the devil

A/N Support Set It Off's new album, Midnight you cowards! (Jk I love ya guys)

Also fun fact:

Ryuji was suppose to be a villain along with Konekomaru. (I'm not sure if this is true though. I heard it from somewhere though)

Let's explore that idea shall we?

Also no I don't condone murder at all. This is purely fiction that may or may not have real peoples names.

I will never use any real victim's of serial killers or abusers in general. I respect these victims and we must be respectful to them and their families.

Life's too short to be dancing with the devil
You best sleep with a blanket and a shovel
'Cause life's too short to be dancing with the devil

  "Another murder?" Rin mumbled looking at the crime scene. "Yeah. A young man by the name of Jorel Decker. Seemed to be in some gang called Undead in America. Came here with his wife on vacation." A officer told the detective to his right. Rin looked around the apartment, looking for clues.

Rin show droplets of blood around the kitchen and the murder weapon, a simple kitchen knife. The investigator carefully take samples and the knife away. "Sir, we got evidence that Decker's wife was taken." One of the investigators told the detective. "Shit, Roy get back to the station and open a case for his wife." Roy nodded and left with the other two.

Rin left the scene and went back to his office to continue on his work. Rin decided to stop by the local coffee shop to get some food since his stomach was killing him. He looked around for a seat, setting for a seat next to a tall man.

"Well hello there." The man greeted with a warm smile. "Hello to you too." Rin did a little bow before continuing the conversation. "What's your name? I haven't seen you around Tokyo before." Rin asked. "Oh, I'm from Kyoto. Grew up in a temple. I'm assuming you lived here all your life?" Rin smiled at the guy. "Yeah, outskirts of the city but you know. What brings you here?" Rin asked, his tone laced with suspicion.

"A job, office work. And a new life." Rin hummed as the barista gave him his cappuccino. "Most people do."

Rin and the man talked for a bit longer until the other had to leave to his hotel room. Rin then asked again. "I never got your name. What is it?" The man just smiled, his warm brown eyes filled with slight innocence and a teasing smirk. "I introduce myself when we get a bit more... acquainted. For now, call me Ryo." Then he walked away.

Rin pondered as he looked at the case on his desk. Mrs. Decker was found, dead a day later. Her body suffered greatly from burns and cuts, no signs of sexual assault and no evidence to identify the killer. The poor women died from blood loss. Then Rin thought about the odd man, Ryo.

"Hey Rin..." a soft voice belonging to Shiemi Moriyama called out to him. He looked at the girl with tired eyes and rubbed them. "Yes, Shiemi?" Rin asked, unintentionally sounded annoyed. "Sorry for disturbing you, but chief Yagami wants you to go home. You need to rest." Shiemi explained, leaving Rin alone.

Rin sighed and got up, he left the building and decided to see the guy again. To get more well-acquainted with him, Ryo, such a weird name. Well, god hear his thoughts because Ryo was there at the cafe they met at. Ryo waved at the detective and motioned him to join him.