HA HA HA! ONE!

A/n Stay home and wash your hands! Also sub to SnapCube.

  "I am Hot Topic." The taller male said looking at the Okumura twins, they make one contract with the self-proclaimed Hot Topic emo. "Rin, we should go," Yukio whispered to Rin who kept staring at the rooster haired boy. Yukio shook his brother to snap him out of his gay trace because he was feeling uncomfortable and he wanted to go home. "Nii-san please!" Yukio pleased softly as he felt the teen's glare behind his back, almost as if the boy can see his sins. Rin looked at Yukio with his goofy smile and started to laugh. Rin was interested in this boy cause you know, physical attraction or whatever.

"Oh, who is this yellow-hair mohawk-" Rin started to ask before seeing the boy's mustard covered hair. For some reason, he was reminded of some kid back in middle school who put hot sauce on everything he ate. Rin shuttered at the memory because who the fuck put hot sauce on twinkies of all things? "Why do you have mustard on your head cuz?" Rin asked bluntly, still looking into the boy's beautiful brown eyes. The boy was taken back by the question as a little scoffed escaped his mouth. Yukio, on the other hand, wanted to get out of this awkward as fuck situation his brother got them into. "Rin, please stop. We need to go!" Yukio yelled and grabbed his arm.

 Rin didn't pay any attention to Yukio or his attempt of pulling him, he stood his ground letting his little brother suffer (because younger siblings are little bitches). "What's wrong?" Rin asked as the boy faked thinking for a second. The boy smirked devilishly, "I put mustard on everything." He replied as he looked at the struggling Yukio. "Oh no..." Yukio muttered to himself and tried again to get Rin out of here. "From twinkies to milk!" Ryuji yelled out, Rin gagged at the statement with a little giggle. Yukio stopped what he was doing and turned his head slowly. "You what?" The rooster mohawk wearing motherfucker smiled at him, "You heard me. I put it on everything. It's what I do." Yukio stared at him for a minute. "Why...... Why would you do that?" Yukio asked, shock and disappointment in his voice. The boy started laughing after Yukio's pretty serious question.

 After a few seconds of laughter, the tall boi shook his head. "I don't do that. That's disgusting. Anyways the names Ryuji Suguro. What's yours?" Ryuji asked as if the whole fucking conversation didn't just happen. "My name's Rin and this is my twin brother Yukio." Rin introduced himself and his brother, Yukio was still confused. "Wait, aren't you not going to acknowledge what you said?" Yukio asked Ryuji who shrugged in response and started talking to Rin. Yukio was ignored the whole time as Rin and Ryuji hit it off right away, poor Yukio, he never catches any breaks, does he?