[LIAD] Chapter 3

[2] Haru's father is the strongest of their clan. The cause of his death is Dengue hemorrhagic fever.

Dengue is a mosquito form of viral infection. It delivers a harmless flu-like which can be eventually dangerous. The hemorrhagic version can cause the body go into shock. It destroys the platelets and without the platelets that coagulate the blood, internal bleeding will eventually happen causing death within hours.

Don't think Author-chan is genius and hardworking, I only googled it hehe. And the POV will often be Shion's.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Shion's POV

It was now morning, quarter to eight to be exact, and I was preparing for the meeting with the Hokage. I washed up and went towards the kitchen to prepare something for breakfast. I wasn't a chef whatsoever, but I knew the techniques of how to cook basic and edible food.

After frying some eggs and cutting some fruit, I layed two plates in the table. Doing so, a shuffling noise was made and hurried footsteps came towards the room as I calmly lay the cooked eggs and cutted fruits on the plates. I looked at Haru who had wide eyes, his hair bed ridden and mouth slightly agape.

"Shion-sama I-" He started to speak, but I cut him. "Go wash yourself first" I ordered him while placing the glasses on the table and fetching the forks and fruit knifes.

Yesterday after entering the apartment, Haru and I went outside again to buy some clothes given the fact that I hadn't any. It took us just a little while for me to find the perfect combination. [Since I know I won't do a good job describing the clothing and may just confuse you, the picture is right where you see it].

I wasn't joking when I said that I would steal some of Sakura's future outfits for me to wear. It was comfortable and I could move freely with this attire.

Then Haru came out of the bathroom fully prepared. His clothes consisted of a black t-shirt with matching pants. He had a blue zip hoodie and blue ninja shoes and his forehead protector was tied at his left arm.

"Sit down" I said to him while sitting down myself and beginning to eat. He hesitantly sat down and stared at me in the corner of his eyes. I sighed at looked at him "What?" He quickly averted eyes and stared at his food.

"I should have woken up before you and cooked breakfast.. I apologise for the trouble, Shion-sama" Haru confessed. He shouldn't have because his work was to protect me, not to be my butler. Plus, I was just a stranger in his house.

"Don't apologise. Your work is to protect me, am I right" I stated more than asked, voicing a part of my thoughts. He nodded his head in agreement. "You're not my butler" I added. "Still!" He lightly slammed his hand on the table startling me a bit before I put on my poker face again.

Haru realised what he did and his eyes widen before freezing on spot with a sweat drop sliding down at the side of his head and blue lines started to appear. 'I just exclaimed at Shion-sama... Let's hope that nothing bad happens. I still want to live longer'

I frowned at gazed at Haru who has now a sad face. Yesterday too, this happened. I heard the Hokage's voice in my head. Then, it hit me and I cursed myself for not realising it sooner.

'I can read people's thoughts. This power is very useful. I should keep my mouth close about this ability' I thought, still internally scolding myself for not being quick to apprehend the situation.

"I apologise for raising my voice, Shion-sama. I have a quick temper and I still cannot control it well" He explained gulping while I looked at him blankly and nodded as a sign to not worry.