Story Time!!

Once upon a time, a girl went out of town to have a walk in the woods with a book in her hand and a slice of fresh baked bread with a cloth wrapped around it for a snack. She then proceeded to direct herself wherever her feet were leading her, eyes still reading.

After a small while she almost fell, face first if she hadn't been able to regain balance herself again. It was because of an unseen obstacle in the way which shouldn't have been there in the first place.

The small lady then gazed oddly at the squash before picking it up and examining it and finding a letter carved near the vegetable's crown.
It was a little 'w' that looked like an upside-down 'm'.

She touched it with her delicate hand tracing the letter before it glowing. She didn't have the time to comprehend the situation before getting transported who-knows-where with her book tightly enclosed in her hands because there was no way she would've let it drop on the floor and get the pages dirty.

Just after having a existential crisis inside her mind did she notice that there was an enormous type of kingdom. But it wasn't only one: they were multiple and each had its own castles and people were going from another building to another!

It was astonishing for her. There were types of people who had abnormal hair and an interesting sense of fashion, some had awesome outfits and caught her curiosity and others were just plain weird but nonetheless acceptable.

They were people from fandoms.

And the castles were the tv shows.

And the squash was Wattpad.

Basically, it's how I discovered the app.
I was taking a walk with my book because my mother told me I was staying in the house too much and while I was reading peacefully I hear this 'ding-ding-bong' from my phone.

It was from a friend of mine who sent me a link to download an app so after finishing the book [because that is priority] I gave it a try and it almost immediately became my treasure.

So yeah that's it. That's the meaning of this chapter that is absolutely not related to the plot.

Oh and also to let you know that I'm alive.

AND I'VE FINISHED STRANGER THINGS AND WAITING FOR THE FOURTH SEASON AND DUSTIN, ROBIN AND STEVE ARE MY FAVORITES.