[LIAD] Chapter 9

[8] Shion excels on multi-tasking.

Yo. Forgot to tell you that Shion always have her hair in a ponytail that reach the scruff of her neck when in that hairstyle. If she let's it down, it would stop a few inches below her shoulders 😁

Thank you mainou175 for voting! I really appreciate it!

No one's POV

Haru returned from his mission a few hours ago and was walking with his comrades around the village. He hand his arms cross and was pouting like a little child due to the fact that he wanted to take a stroll with the pink ombre haired girl.

"Yo, Haru. You've been like this since we started hanging out. What's wrong?" Asahi, the boy with cool blue hair color and hazel eyes questioned the pouting -in chibi mode- brunette.

"Yeah, you're just mumbling there as if you're doing a death prayer" The ginger orange haired girl, Haruhi added while raising an eyebrow.

The boy in question sighed and let his arms fall to his side while looking at his teammates. "Why is the world so cruel to me?" He had those drops of tears in the corner of his wavy eyes, threatening to fall down.

The two looked at each other concerned at the boy and paid attention to what he had to say after. "I wanted to hang out with Shion-chan today, but she's on a mission and won't be returning soon!" Haru blurted out whining and his tears were forming mini streams.

Asahi and Haruhi sighed and face palmed at their comrade's foolishness.

"Hey, pay some respect towards Shion-san. You can't call her like that even if she's away" The girl scolded the crying - in chibi mode- brunette like a mother. He stopped whining and tilted his head.

"Shion-chan said that I can call her like that because she doesn't want to attract attention to herself" Haru explained while returning to his normal self.

"Huh, she's not the typical girl that wants to be noticed all the time" Asahi spoke up while putting his hands behind his head and looked up.

"Of course she isn't! Shion-chan should be a jonin right now, but because she lack experience doing missions, the Hokage put her into a team as a chunin and co-leader" The childish ANBU proudly described the almost always annoyed girl's situation.

"Who's her sensei?" Haruhi asked after listening at the Naruto of the group.

"It's Hatake-san" Haru simply responded. The two nodded, but abruptly stopped. Their eyes turned wide and their mouths were hanging open.

"HE PASSED A TEAM?!?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, Naruto and Sasuke was settling Kakashi on the bed, not in a very gentle manner. They dropped him while Sakura was there sweat dropping and Shion talking to the old Bridge builder and his daughter.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Tazuna-san, Tsunami-san" The young kunoichi bowed at the two house owners. "It's more than fine, Shion-chan. Should I bring something that you need for your sensei?" The daughter of the old man responded and asked at the same time.

"A glass of water would be very appreciated. He would feel a bit thirsty when he wakes up from a few hours from now. And do you perhaps have crutches? Hatake-san won't be able to walk without them for a few days" She nodded and left to get the request Shion asked, with his father going to the living room.

"Shion-san, how is Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked as said girl was pressing some points on his stomach with furrowed brows. She gazed the pinkette and stood up straight. "He's fine. But he needs to use crutches when he gets up. One of his ankle is a bit twisted" The pink ombre haired girl explained while plopping herself on a chair with eyelids about to close.