[LIAD] Chapter 21

[24] "People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when they lose faith" -Itachi

I thought of a very clever idea while eating pizza and the cute little kitty is practically the representation of myself while thinking of it. You won't expect it, some might even freak out but it'll be worth it. [P.S it's not anything amatory so get all your heads out of the gutter!]

*Posy bouquet = Round and small and it can be easily held in one hand

*Posy bouquet = Round and small and it can be easily held in one hand. The stems are wrapped in satin or velvet with pearl pins and/or trims as decorations.

*The parts written in normal-italic font are spoken in English so the others can't comprehend about Hiroshi and Shion's conversation.

No one's POV

Hiruzen had just finished signing the last paperwork of the day and sighed in relief when, after a few moments of waiting, no one entered the office with another stack. He released a puff of smoke and checking on his crystal ball how the villagers were doing before his camera-like tool spotted a unique hair color that stands out from most of the people and smiled when he realised the connections she created with the townspeople.

"Yes, I'll remind him to pass by tomorrow." The girl responded at the old smiling woman, Yui, who handed her a posy bouquet* composed by many types of flowers and among of them her favourites: tulips and carnations. "This is a small gift for you dear. I picked your most-liked ones too and others. And these are cookies. I know you like strawberry chips so I added them. Now go, I don't want to hold you back any longer." Shion simpered and bowed thanking the woman before directing herself towards the training grounds where Haru and his teammates were doing their daily training routine which sometimes lasted for many hours only the almighty knows how they were still able to have energy afterwards.

Since it was almost midday and the chocolate cherry haired male left the apartment about half past seven in the morning, she prepared some sandwiches for the three overdoing the quantity a little too much so she put some in another smaller container for someone whom she must have a serious conversation with to somewhat make the mood lighter after the talk.

The ginger haired kunoichi, Haruhi, sensed a person's chakra approaching but wasn't quite familiar with it so she directed a kunai towards the  direction of the individual only for it to be caught by the handle from the latter. "Still working hard, I see." Shion spoke up making the two boys halt their sparing session turn their heads over the source of the voice. "Shion-chan! Oh my, I'm sorry about that." The female ANBU apologised before seeing the flowers in her hands.

She smiled mischievously and squinted her eyes in a playful manner towards the pink ombre haired girl who got cautious upon seeing the look on her face."Shion! What are you doing here?" Haru asked wiping the salty dampness away with a towel around his neck. He wasn't wearing his standard blue unzipped hoodie but a grey sleeveless shirt and the infamous ninja pants along with his sandals. He was dripping in sweat since they were training almost non-stop and only had two five-minute breaks.