ONE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

Dear
        Peter Kavinsky;

        Wow. You moved on fast. Lara Jean Covey right? Some people told me that you pulled her into a kiss on the track field while other people told me that Lara did it to you. I could care less on how it happened. But you better treat Lara Jean right. From what I know, she's really nice and really pretty. She has a good heart and a good mind unlike Genevieve. However, a part of me wants to be happy for you and her however a part of me is jealous that you guys are supposedly "dating". I feel like I'm always the second option or the last option for the matter. But who's cares about my feelings? Nobody. I always go out of my way to ask people how their day is going. And then they tell me about it and then they just leave without asking me. To be honest, it hurts. Sometimes, a smile can be the biggest lie you can ever tell someone. Because what do you think when you see someone smile? That they're happy. That's the perfect disguise. Because nobody asks you if you're okay when your smiling. 

Anyways, I do hope Lara Jean can make you happy. Happiness is a good color on you. You deserve it. I haven't seen your genuine smile before the start of high school. I knew that Genevieve fought with you like crazy but you still loved her though? Which my mind couldn't wrap around the fact. But even though I couldn't possibly understand but I respected your decision. Now, that you and Genevieve are broken up. My heart felt a flutter of hope that I could be the one to make you happy. Because you make me happy. 

But I guess not.

Once again, see you tomorrow. 

Sincerely,
                 Me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

yayaya! i updated. i literally can't wait to dive in deeper with this book. i love peter kavinsky with all my heart. and i didn't see a fanfiction with him and i'm like hmm. let's change that. anyways, this book will include the real life as well. all i know it will be soon! but i'm deeply sorry if i don't update a lot because my sophomore year started already and i can already tell that i'll be piled in homework. so updates may be slow and yeah.

i hope you like it!

give me your opinions !

do you like aubrey? can you relate to her?

good night! 

EDIT: there's already another peter kavinsky book so sadly i'm not the first but.. hey! one of the firsts :)

also, this is not ya typical love story. sorry hon.