EIGHT

┏━━━━━┛〖〗┗━━━━━┓ 

┏━━━━━┛〖✰ 〗┗━━━━━┓ 

ELLIOT PETERSON

ELLIOT PETERSON.
SHAWN MENDES

     AFTER AUBREY REVEALED HER SECRET IDENTITY TO PETER, ALL SHE COULD FEEL WAS PURE EMBARRASSMENT. To take her mind off of things, she decides to wander around the whole city of Richmond. Her feet took her to a park. Keep in mind that Aubrey was lugging around a suitcase behind her. She sighed softly before sitting on a park bench. A gust of wind pushed against her bare arms causing her to shiver. The sun was going down and it was almost night time. Her teeth chattered against each other. She folded her arms before she glances upon the whole park. Her thoughts pounding against her head. She was so deep in her trance, she didn't realize that someone was talking to her. "Aren't you cold?" A deep melodic voice rung through her ears. She gazes up to see a tall boy in front of her. He had curly dark brown hair while her eyes were made out of caramel. One thing that interested her was he was carrying a guitar case. 

     "You play?" Aubrey asked, gesturing to the guitar.

     "No." The boy said flatly. "I carry this for a friend." Aubrey's face twisted into confusion before the guy started to bust out laughing. Aubrey frowned softly.

     "I'm sorry." He apologized softly. His eyes roamed around for a couple seconds before asking. "May I sit down? And do you need my jacket?"

    "No." She declines nicely with a small smile twitching across her lips. "And sure. You can sit."

    He nods before he sits down on the bench, oddly close to her. "I'm Elliot. Elliot Peterson." He introduces as he breaks the hard silence between them.

    "Aubrey Jean Covey." She replied as she turned her body towards Elliot. He looked like an Elliot, she thought to herself. "I haven't seen you around Richmond before."