NINE

┏━━━━━┛〖〗┗━━━━━┓

     AUBREY AND LARA JEAN BOTH ENTERED THE SCHOOL'S DOUBLE DOORS AND HEADED OVER TO THEIR LOCKERS. It had been awkward between them since the whole Peter thing. Aubrey still felt guilty, she felt like she had stolen Peter away from Lara. Aubrey hasn't even seen Lara smile once.  Aubrey wanted to ignore it but the doubtful thoughts kept pounding against her head. Once the two sisters got closer to their lockers, they furrowed their eyebrows and glanced at each other. A gasp escaped Lara Jean's lips as she saw a picture of her and Peter in the hot tub. And a quote that said: It's always the ones you never expect. Fury chorused through Aubrey's veins as she read it. She shoved herself in front of the people and tore the picture down. Her eyes wandered over to her locker which also had a quote on it.

     I think it's okay to steal my sister's boyfriend

    Aubrey screwed her eyes shut before the tears started rolling down. After that, she then said, "Who in their right mind thinks it's okay to do this?" 

     No one answered. "You all guys make me sick. Go to hell."

    Aubrey joined over to Lara Jean's side and threw her arm gently over her shoulder. Lara's under lip quivered slightly before she turned around and started to walk away. Tears were threatening to spill for the both of them. However, they were abruptly stopped by Peter. "Whoa. Whoa. Hey, hey hey." He coos softly to the both of them. "What's going on?" He asked, concernedly.

     "You didn't even say it wasn't true?" Lara replies as she refers to the hot tub picture. Peter walks in front of her, stopping Lara Jean from walking away. He softly placed her hands on her arms, holding her in place. "You just let everyone think we had sex? I bet your happy the video leaked." She hisses. Peter's dark chocolate soften before he steps forward to the crowd of students that were circling around the Covey Sister's lockers.