THREE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

Dear

      Peter Kavinsky:

      That was such a cute picture you posted on Instagram at the party! Yes, I'll have to admit that I am insanely jealous of you two. But, if you're happy, then I am too no matter who you are with. But you know what's hard about all of this? A little part of me still hangs onto the hope that you'll actually discover who I am and realize that I was the girl all along for you. But, how incredibly selfish is that? Incredibly selfish. But day after day, I started to notice the little things about you when you're around her. Like how you crinkle your nose whenever she smiles or laughs at one of your corny ass jokes.  And whenever you were with Gen, it always looked like you could've care less on what she was talking to you about. But it was different with Lara Jean. You hang onto her every word. It's cute because whenever you're truly listening, you always crinkle your eyebrows together.

You two were made for each other.

And me? I still have no idea. My mind tells me to stop writing you these notes because it's pointless. But my heart? Still holds onto the hope. I want to scream at my heart to stop feeling feelings. Sometimes, I wish I could just turn off my humanity like in The Vampire Diaries. Sorry for mentioning that show, I'm just currently obsessed. What are your favorite shows? Mine has to be Teen Wolf- You know what? Never mind. I'm getting off track. What I'm trying to say is...

I'm tired of getting hurt.

I just want to be truly loved.

I'm sorry for being dramatic. Well, I'll see you tomorrow with the next note. 

Sincerely,
                 Me. 

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

legit so happy that you guys like this book. but this is probably the last update for awhile. my homework took me forever and it's already the start of school year. i want summer again!! anyways, i might include aubrey's point of view after chapter five? because i feel like it's too early to have aubrey's point of view? i don't know why but i feel like i'm rushing into this. i hope this chapter is adequate enough  for you guys. thanks so much for 100 votes in a day! keep it up PLEASE! i want this book to make it big and etc. 

thanks for adding this to your reading list, voting and commenting. it fills me with joy.

what are your favorite shows?

peter with lara or peter with aubrey?

or should i add a new character ;) ;)?

anyways, i'll see you guys later. i don't know when i'm going to update again because right now school is already kicking my ass.

i'm failing at dance. lmao

kill myself