TWO

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

Dear
        Peter Kavinsky:

        Happiness truly looks good on you Peter Kavinsky. Tell Lara Jean to keep it up because everyone deserves to be happy especially you. I saw you in the lunchroom with her with your hand in her back pocket. Sixteen Candles right?! I love that movie. Your smile was twice as wide when your with her than you ever been with Genevieve. And, let me just say Genevieve noticed and she was absolutely pissed! You should've seen her face, jealousy clearly painted across her face. After you left the lunchroom, she could not stop complaining. I kind of wanted to punch her in her face. Is that bad? It just irritates me that she can't be happy for you. Because if she truly loved you, she would be happy that you finally found someone who can make you genuinely happy. If I was her, I would cheer you guys on. But I can see why she's jealous and pissed. 

She's insecure.

I am too. Every girl is insecure about something. Genevieve believes that a boy defines herself and her reputation. And now that you're gone, she doesn't know who she is anymore.

To be honest, I don't know who I am anymore. It feels like everyone in high school has their life figured out. Me? Not one bit. My friend has everything planned out to the second she's out of high school. And me? I have no freaking clue. I can barely decide on what I want to drink at a restaurant. Sometimes, I feel like the walls are caving in. No way for me to escape. But when I write to you, my fears just melt away for some reason? 

I hope everything goes well for you and Lara Jean. Because I seen the way you look at her. Your golden specked eyes dazzle with adoration for her. I never seen them dazzle when you were with Gen. You deserve her. She's right for you :).

This was a long letter but I don't care. You probably don't read these anyways.

Sincerely,
                  Me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i am shaking quaking that we already have almost 1k reads and 100 votes? literally posted this a day ago. thank you so much for the votes and comments. please keep it coming! motivate me :). but i cannot wait until "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" BLOWS UP BECAUSE IT DESERVES MORE HYPE THAN THE KISSING BOOTH!!!!!! I NEEDA SEQUEEL MOVIE.

I LITERALLY SHIP THE ACTORS SO FUCKING MUCH BUT LANA HAS A BOYFRIEND AND IM HIGHKEY SAD BECAUSE I NEED NOAH AND LANA TO GET TOGETHER AND IT WILL BE ALL FINE AND DANDY

please comment. i love your comments

please vote i love votes

who wants to make a cool ass book cover for this book? nope? okay

do you want me to keep writing the notes or include Aubrey's point of view?

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW FUCK MY LIFE.

may be another update coming tonight?

give me ya opinions plz

feed me

I MIGHT CHANGE THE TEMPLATE BECAUSE I ALREADY HATE IT LMAO

okay bye sorry.