Story #2 - The Facebooker named AndyBlue*heart*

Would you like some cheesecake? My sister also made it last night

Would you like some cheesecake? My sister also made it last night. Don't over-eat though, it has too many carbs and saturated fats. More tea as well?

Now, the next story is about the co-admin for "Jonghyun Forever". I don't know if the person is male or female, but he/she goes by AndyBlue*heart*. A great nom de plume, right?

Oh goodness, AndyBlue*heart* adores you! He/She is full of positive energy and positive affection for you. It's astonishingly contagious! I giggle every time I see a post on 30 DAYS OF JONGHYUN CHALLENGE. Your positive energy is spread everywhere through these adorable posts. 

Come, take a peek at this and let me know what you think.

Don't worry, you are still very good-looking. I am sure AndyBlue*heart* thinks so as well.  ^_^ 

Like Selene and others, AndyBlue*heart* thinks you are an angel. So, tell me! Are you? Ha ha ha. What is there to be embarrassed about? Just go ahead and admit it already! You are, aren't you? I knew it!

AndyBlue*heart* really likes your live performance for Crazy at Tokyo Dome. Oh, and Alarm Clock too! Because you wrote it. To be honest, I prefer She Is over both of those. But you do look great in red, so I will post Crazy here. Just this time, alright?

Come to think of it, you have amazingly loyal fans, you know? You left beautiful art as well. That must be why everyone still cherishes you so much. Look at AndyBlue*heart*, the living proof of such loyalty!

So talk to AndyBlue*heart*, through me. I will make sure the note is received. Deal? Deal? Deal?

Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, mic test, mic test. Oops, keyboard test, keyboard test. Start! Oops! Wait! 

Now, go.

"Hi, AndyBlue*heart*!  Annyeong! 

You refer to me as 'oppa' so I will assume that you are younger than me. You are, aren't  you? ha ha ha 

I appreciate the work that you are doing, especially the attitude that you are embodying. It conveys so much strength, respect, and love. 

And I am sorry, for letting go. I know you are upset with me at times. But please don't be mad at me too much. You know I would not do so if there were another chance at life. 

Is school/work going well? Is life going well? Are your relationships flourishing? All swell, I do hope. 

If you miss me, please listen to my Shinin' to fondly remember me. Remember the positives in me--the smiles I simpered, the jokes I cracked, the loving image I wholeheartedly showed. When you see Roo, or another puppy, or any other cute living creature, please remember that I was once also cute and energizing. 

Occasionally, just VERY occasionally, please think of the abundant effort that I put in, in order to stand on stage for multiple events while my depression episodes hit. Just so you won't forget that I also earnestly, earnestly wanted to continue living my precious life. 

So, do that for me, won't you? Live your life well! Live your life brilliantly! Let me borrow a little of your positive energy to cheer on the rest of SHINee and be there for other Blingers. Yet, use the majority of your happy spirit to enjoy YOUR life--your precious life! 

No matter what obstacles you face, no matter what pain you have, don't ever give up! Find the help you need! Do it for me, the person who unwillingly left his livelihood behind.

I need you to eat well, live well, work well. Be Selene's strong support. Be my awesomely and wholeheartedly positive AndyBlue*heart*! Ride your life like a champion! 

Then at the end of your blindingly radiant horizon, the end of your natural life, let's meet!

Until then, hugs and kisses, my AndyBlue*heart*.

Yours,

Forever."