Story #6 - The ignorant bystanders

Oh, annyeong! ^_^

It's been a long day. 

Aaaahhhhhh!!! Lying down like this feels soooo goooood! 

Come, try out this futon we just got. The cushions from Innovation Living provide the best comfort of all, won't you say? 

My day? It started out pretty good. You know, just the typicals. Then, I had a roast beef tortilla wrap for lunch at 2:30PM. Couldn't really finish it because the Swiss cheese bored me out. What about you? It must be great, huh, to hang around here and relax? I envy you! :))

Stop messing up my hair! Gosh! I am not your dongsaeng! 

Huhm? The rest of the afternoon was okay, until a person peeked at my computer and said "Jonghyun Forever, closed group? Is that a cult or something?" and laughed off. He probably didn't know that his joking comment created a sharp knife in each of my eyes. Just turn around, dude, see if these are sharp enough to pierce through. 

Yes, yes, I know that I shouldn't get too worked up. Most people don't understand, or they are just plain ignorant. I am NOT a crazy fan at any point in my life, not even now. But I feel so frustrated at how insensitive many people can  be. If the name says "forever", they should already know that it's something meaningful and precious. Why else would it be named "forever"? Duh! 

I know this is just a small incident, but it bothers me. 

Imagine how difficult it is for your Blingers who have to deal with this shit almost everyday, from their family members, their peers, their co-workers, or even their lovers. Some people criticize your departure, you know? Saying that you were weak, that the twisted celebrity mind drove you into insanity to the point of risking your own life. Geez, just repeating those words hurts. I am sorry.

So, yes! I call them the ignorant bystanders. And I wouldn't even care about them after a couple of seconds passes. Except... their words and actions can cause prolonged pain to many Blingers. Not once, not twice, but possibly everyday. So try and talk some senses into these individuals, will you? I know! I am displeased with them, too!

Here, take over this space.

"Hi! 

Yes, hello strangers!

Hellos to you--the friends, family members, co-workers, teammates, and lovers of my dearest Blingers!  

I, for certain, do not know you. But you might have heard of my name, seen my face, or even been told about my passing. Of course, through a person who values you and whom you value. 

The fact that your loved ones, my Blingers, still talk about me, read about me, listen to my songs, watch videos of me, write about me, and cry about me , ... means that they love me very much. Wouldn't you agree?