Story #7 - Your noona, Sodam

Puppy time!!!

Ha ha. I know. This one is a giant floor mop. She just looooooves to roll around! 

Yep! A mix of Saint Bernard and Irish Wolfhound. She's a person in a dog suit. Really. 

Try calling Emma and clap your hands. But watch out! She may knock you over if she gets too excited. A messy drooler, too, this lady. ^_^

Your Roo? She went missing last May. Luckily Sodam found her by the river bank with some Shawols' help. All safe and happy!

Oh boy! Just look at this begging face! How can you resist a hug, huh? :)

By the way, I find it's beautiful that some Blingers still keep in touch with your family

By the way, I find it's beautiful that some Blingers still keep in touch with your family. Sodam occasionally posts Roo's pictures and videos on Roo's IG account, probably to help Shawols during this healing process. They have inevitably created a community of support for each other via social media, doing their best to thrive.

Geez, Sodam must be missing you so much!!! :'(

How could she not? I can't imagine her emotions when she re-watches the video segments in which you talked about her. They were just so adorable! Still so full of love!

You must be worried about her a great deal. Was that why you sent her the SM farewell? For her to find closure, you hoped?

Really? You really thought so, Jjong?

Sorry. I didn't mean to sound sarcastically angry toward you. It's just... In that desperate moment, you still cared so much about her. So how can I not be sad when IT, in the end, still won over you despite her dear image on your mind. Aaahhhhh! I just can't!