Chapter 1

Zanaba POV

"So Zani are you coming to the party tonight, I heard that its going to be crazy".

So here am I driving April and myself to school, and all she's talking about is Kelvin party.

Kelvin is my boyfriend. Yes he's good looking and shit but he always lie to me.

Some of you might say why I don't just end the relationship, it's because he's my first. I think I love the nigga and I know that any girl will like to have him.

" Kuuuurk!!"

Some pussy ass niggas just overtake me.

"Hey!.. What is wrong with these niggas! On the road"

"Zani their just waste of time, just leave them be" April said.

"No! They almost made me crash into another car. We could have died" April roll her eyes.

She taking it easy on them but am not her, am a crazy ass mother fucker when it comes on with my life.

I got so mad and speed up behind them. I wait for the car to stop somewhere.

So the car stops at a stoplight so I speed up beside their car.

"Hey! Niggas"

Their are four boys in the car. Three black nigga with a lot of tattoos and white who has a tattoo on his neck; with colourfull short dreadlocks, that made him look like a freaking candy bar. He's the one that is driving.

"Hey! You!, you almost made me crash into another car, are you fucking out of your mind!" I said.

"Not my problem " Black Chick" With that he speed off.

"What an asshole and who the hell he's  calling black chick" I said.

"Um Zani your only black person in this car" April smirk playfully.

"Fuck you April" She laugh.

Remember to vote, comment or add to your library if you want more 😉😌