Chapter 7

Zanaba POV

"What do you want" I fold my arms.

"I Come here to warn you to stay away from Corey aii" She point her fingers in my face.

"You think I didn't hear that he drive you home lastnight" She said; still pointing her finger in my face.

" First of all,bitch you can't tell me want to do, am my own person, and bitch watch your fingers in my face, are you will get a round four"

She give me a death glare and slap me in my face.

I hold the book and hit her in the face, I held her hair tight and fist her couple times in the face.

Yea I get it, I fight like man.

The hole school crowd around us. I start to show her who is boss. I beat her ass on the floor.

Mr. Trump take me off her. The only buse I got is a cut on my jaw. She I got a burst lip and and a dark eye.

"You bitch!, your going to regret this! "

"You should fucking thank me hoe!, I made your face look prettier!"

The principal by the name of Philip came out of his office.

"What the hell is going on! " He exclaim.

"She started it! " The laying bitch cried.

"The bout of you detention!, Zanaba go to the detention room, Gigi go to the nurse I'll deal with you later"

I take up my bag and book and I went in the detention room.

I jump when I saw who was in their.

*Remember to vote, comment and add to your library if you want more updates. Kisses💋💋