Chapter 5

Zanaba POV

"I have to go look for my friends because am ready to go home" I said.

"Ok later black chick" He smirk.

"Stop calling me that are you will regret it" I said and walk off.

"What,..You are black aren't you" He shouted for me to hear.

"Yea I am but am not a chicken" He laughs.

"You look like one" He said.

"Excuse me... Mr.Candy bar, with your colourful dreadlocks that looks like fucking skittles" I smirk.

"Oh.. So I have a nickname now? " He smirk. I roll my eyes and continue walking.

I went inside the house looking for Tommy and April but their are no where to be found.

So I went to the Hall and ask one of Tommy's friend.

"Hi Drugi have you seen Tommy and April" I ask.

"Yea they went home a few seconds ago"

What! That slut went home without me.

"Ok thank you"

I went out side and went in my car.

"Shit!!! The battery is dead" I get out of the car and check it.

"How are you hanging in there" Candy bar ask.

"My battery died" I said.

"Oh... Poor thing " He smirk.
I roll my eyes.

"Can you at least help me" I fold my arms.

"Yea, I can give you a lift home and tell my bro to pick up your car later" He said.

"Look thanks for the helping hand but I don't trust anyone with my car" I said.

"You think he's going to steal it hahaha he can afford more than that baby" He smirk.

I roll my eyes "Ok I will go with you but just make sure that I don't fine not a single fucking scratch on my car" I said.

"Ok blackchick" He smiled.

"And stop calling me that"

He lead me to his car. it's an expensive Jaguar. It looks nice to drive in.

We went in the car and he started to drive.

"So what's your deal" I ask him.

"What you mean"

"I don't know... like helping me out and calling me babe and blackchick regularly" I smirk.

"I don't know.... I just like you,  your different" He smirk.

"Are you flirting with me right now, it's not working nigga" I laugh

"No... Am serious" He smirk.

"Oh... It's because of my body"

"No..Yea your body is great..it's.. Just..i don't know, you just seem like a good person,  you know"

"But you don't know me that much" I said.

"Then let me get to know you" He take his eyes off the road one minute, and look at me.

"I will think about it" I smiled and look out the window.

We laugh and talk some more while I show him the direction to where my house is; until we finally reach our destination.

"So... This is it" I smiled.

"Yea... " He said.

"Thank you Um.... "

"It's Corey" He smiled.

"Ok, thank you Corey..Um can I call you candy bar?, because it really suit you" I smirk.

"Unless I call you blackchick " He smirk.

"Ok fine" He smiled.

"Whats your real name by the way" He ask.

"Zanaba" I said.

"Nice name" He smiled.

"Thanks"

We stare into each others eyes then I remember that its getting late and I have to go inside.

"I have to go, Um see you later Corey, Oh my apologies..Candy bar" I laugh.

"Yea later Black Chick"

I smiled and get out of the car.

Maybe he's not that bad afterall.

*Remember to vote, comment and add to your library if you want more update. Kisses💋😘😘