Prologue

I chuckled as I combed through his disheveled black hair softly. He was still asleep, his arm resting on my waist while every now and then a deep snore broke the silence of the dark room. Placing soft kisses on his forehead, I could feel him smiling. "Morning'..", he grumbled, pulling me even closer than we already were on the tiny bed of him. "Good morning, bear.", I answered, pecking him softly on his smiling lips. "I have to leave now.", I then whispered, caressing his face softly. His pout melting my heart. Today was one of the rare days were he didn't have to practice and yet I still had to leave for school. "Tell them you are sick.", he replied with a smirk as his hands lightly caressed the back of my naked thighs. Chuckling, I plucked his arms away from me before standing up and putting on clothes while he stared at me the whole time.

Leaning against the front door, he wouldn't stop kissing me, making me laugh as he even continued to kiss my face as I turned it away from him. "Come back soon, okay?", he said in his usual raspy morning voice as he held my face in between his big hands. "I promise.", I answered, giving him a last soft kiss before turning around. "Bye Princess.", he said after letting go of my hand relucantly and waving me good bye.

"Bye Joonie."