Him

"Kim Namjoon, Victim of incident, report 1.", I started, scribbling down in my notepad. I didn't look at him. The boys had quickly left to leave us alone, so now I was sitting on the opposite of him on the huge table.

"When did you first see the intruder?", I began, now looking up in his eyes. "10 am. Where were you?", he answered. Ignoring his question, I moved on after noting down.

"Did she destroy anything?"

- "No. How are you?"

"Was someone else present when you noticed her?"

- "Hoseok. I haven't seen you for 5 years. Why are you a police officer?"

"Were there any visible signs of a break-in?"

- "No. Why did your parents say that they didn't know you?"

That was it. Closing the notepad, I stood up, Namjoon quickly doing the same. "That would be all. Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Kim Namjoon.", I bowed deeply, walking towards the door. Namjoon quickly stepped in my way. He was so close. I could smell his cologne and feel the warmth of his body though his clothes. My heart started to go crazy. He looked down on me, placing a hand on my cheek. "I missed you so much.", he mumbled, "you're still as beautiful as you were when I first saw you." My cheeks tingled under his hand as I blushed. "I have to go.", I said silently, plucking his hand off of my face. I could see him clenching his jaw as he just stood there when I walked past.

Leaving him behind as I walked out the door, I noticed Yoongi standing there, leaning against the wall. His eyes seemed to burn a hole in my face. "You're leaving again?", he asked, grumbling while he took my hand. Looking back at the door to the room I had just left Namjoon in, I closed my eyes hard before handing Yoongi a little card with my number on it.
"I trust you that you will only contact me in emergencies, Yoongi. ", I said silently.
Looking down at the piece of paper, he pulled me into a hug again before letting go of me as I made clear that I had to get back to the car to finish off the reports of this incident.

- A few days later -

Stroking the hair out of her face, I brushed Hana's hair carefully while she chuckled. "Mommy, So-eun's mommy is really pretty.", she said while fondling the ears of her favorite white teddy bear. I looked at her pouting. "Prettier than mommy?", I asked in a played hurt voice. She looked at me wide eyed. "Nobody is prettier than mommy. Mommy is the most beautiful in the world.", she said in a serious tone and I poked her cheek. "There is someone prettier than mommy.", I said, shaking my head.

Hana tilted her head. "Who?", she asked with furrowed brows. "My one and only Hana.", I answered and gave her a peck on the top of her head. Giggling like crazy she jumped a bit.

Smiling at my beautiful daughter, I put the backpack on her back for her and closed the zipper of her polka dotted jacket carefully

Smiling at my beautiful daughter, I put the backpack on her back for her and closed the zipper of her polka dotted jacket carefully. "Take care, we'll see each other tomorrow so behave at So-eun's. Okay?", I asked, kneeling next to her. So-eun's mother was already waiting in front of the door. Hana was spending a day at her friend's house because that had been her wish for a while and I was okay with it. Nodding, she gave me a quick peck before I waved her good-bye as she walked towards her friend.

I let my head circle a bit. I loved Hana more than anything in the world, but it was nice to have a night alone once in a while. Putting on some loose grey sweatpants and a tight pink tank top, I plopped down on my bed. Finally I had time to sleep. Drifting off, I snuggled with Hana's plushie.

Waking up from a ringing noise, I frowned as I sat up. A look at the clock told me it was 2 am. Who the hell would call me at that hour? Picking up my phone I had to blink a few times before beeing able to read the number. It was Yoongi. He hadn't contacted me since the day I gave him my number and I was glad he respected my boundaries.

So why would he suddenly call me?

"Hello?", I said sleepily and yawned. "Mina? This is Yoongi. You need to come here. Namjoon is going crazy.", I heard his sighing through the phone, as the loud noises in the background got even louder. Holding the phone away from my ear as something crashed, I sighed. "I gave you my number so you could keep in touch with me in emergencies. But not Namjoon. Why did you call me anyways?", I asked with a soft voice. "He keeps on drinking even though we tell him to stop. If this goes on there'll be a scandal when he has to go to he hospital. I've never seen him like this except for that one time when we were trainees and you were the only one who could control him then.", Yoongi explained, pleading. I was about to decline, when he carried on. "He's scaring the younger ones."

And with that I was already out the door. Nobody scared the babies.

God. I wanted to have a quiet night. Not this. Stopping in front of the bar, I could already hear the noises from inside. Stepping inside, I nodded to the bar owner, who looked quite concerned. Opening the door to the private room, I caught the bottle that was flying in my direction just before it almost hit directly next to me. I growled before I put down the bottle. What a mess. Jin and Yoongi were trying to calm down Namjoon who was squirming under them, while Hoseok stayed with the maknae line. Jin was the first one to notice me. "Mina. I'm so glad you're here. He keeps calling for you and Yoongi said you could calm him down.", he sighed. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Let him go.", I said with a calm voice and they immediately did what I said. Namjoon finally fixed his eyes on me, as I crossed my arms. "Mina~", he said in a slur, walking towards me with stretched hands. I let out a 'Tsk' before I forced him to his knees with one kick. "Calm down you big baby.", I growled. Namjoon started hugging my leg, not letting go even after I walked towards the maknae line.

"Don't worry. He's just a bit too drunk.", I reassured them. That's when I saw the bruise on Jimin's face. Breathing in and out slowly, I tried to control my anger. "Did he hit you?", I then asked. Jimin looked at me with big eyes. "No, I just fell because he grabbed the back of my shirt. He didn't hit me." - But he was still the cause of the injury. Forcing Namjoon to stand up I made him bow in front of Jimin. "Tell him you're sorry.", I hissed at him and Namjoon didn't do what I said until I strengthened my grip on the back of his neck. "I'm sowy.", he brought out and I let go of him. "He's now back to normal mostly. He should sleep.", I then said after making him plop on the couch. "Thank you.", Hoseok said and pulled me into a hug shortly.

"There's another problem actually.", Yoongi said, scratching the back of his head. "He can't go back to the dorm like this. If the press sees him drunk like this, he'll get in a scandal." I tried to remain calm. "So you're telling me to take him with me instead?", "We don't have a shedule tomorrow so it isn't important when he get's back.", Jin added and with that the decision was made.

I looked at the sleepy man next to me. "Why did you drink Joonie?", I asked more myself than him, as I swept a lock of his hair out of his face. I had missed this man so much. And now he was next to me. Leaning on to me. Breathing heavily as I made my way up to my apartment with him hanging onto me, I regretted not getting one of the boys to help me. "I really need to work out more. And less ramen.", I said as I finally got him onto my bed. Taking off his shoes, I then helped him to take his shirt off which was smelling rather bad.

Looking back at him from the bathroom while I placed his clothes in the washing maschine, I couldn't help but admire his body. He definitely grew up in these past years from a boy to a man. His muscles were defined, showing how hard he had worked. I just couldn't resist the urge. Leaning over him, I placed a kiss on his forehead like I used to in the past. His arm suddenly stretched out, grabbing my hand softly. I looked down on him. I could get out of his grip easily. I just needed to yank my arm back. But instead I let him pull me in his arms, nuzzling my face in the nook of his neck. His scent surrounded me like a blanket, his strong arms winded around me, one of his legs between mine. And I calmed down. Just by laying in his arms, my heartbeat felt like it wanted to tell me to forever stay in this position where I felt more secure than anywhere else. And just like that I drifted off - and for the first time in weeks I didn't have a nightmare.