The Job

You had just graduated the week before and were very surprised by the job that you had gotten offered so fast, you really wondered why they were in such desperate need of someone to work there. Afterall.. It WAS a mental asylm, infact it was the biggest one in town. There were a big ammount of people that had been admitted to the asylm, you were kind of scared that they might flip a switch and attack you, but you were excited for such a thrill.

Once you got there you grabbed your bag and went inside and went up to the counter and explained you had gotten a job offer the previous night. They scanned the paper you handed them and opened the door, telling you to go to the back room. 

Y/n's Pov

I walked back to the room, passing all the patiens in a room, one jumped up from their seat and ran to the door putting their face to the small window and smiled as i passed. It was a bit creepy i must admit. I continued down the hall then walked into the room at the end to see a man in his seat. "Um, excuse me? I'm y/n. The one here for the job?" He turned in his chair and smiled. "Ahh, hello Ms. Y/n. Welcome to The Seoul Mental Asylm." I smiled back at him. "Thank you, I'm happy to be here!" He laughed a bit, "I dont think anyone's ever excited to be here nor happy." I laughed a little with him. "I can probably guess why." He smiled again before standing up. "Sorry! I'm Dr. Park, but please, call me Chanyeol." I walked a bit closer and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Chanyeol." Chanyeol went through his papers "So are you ready to see your first patient? I know its a bit fast but you'll have a small button, you can push it if you start to feel uncomfortable or he tries to attack you, or if you just need one of us." he says as he hands a small button to me. "As ready as I'll ever be!" i say as i take the button and putit in my pocket. 

We talked back up the hall to a room and walked in as he stopped. "This will be your office for when you aren't seeing a pateint, you might leave your bag and purse in here, we've had some previous problems with things like that." I walk around the table and set my purse and bag on the holders on the wall and turn around. "Let's do this!" 

Chanyeol guided me down another hall and used a key to unlock a door. He then pushed it open which leaded down to another hall. Then we arrived at a door at the very end. It was the only door down the whole hall, and he yet had to unlock it again. As he opened the door he looked at me and smiled. "Here we are, this will be your first patient. I'll be in my office, good luck!" he said walking out of the hallway and locked the door behind him. 

I turned and closed the door behind me as well and I hear it lock. I gulp and walk up to the table and sat down with a boy. He has black hair, dark eyes and his skin was quite pale but he has this look, I can't explain it but for being so plae like a ghost, he was.. Beautiful.. 

He smiled and caughed a bit getting me to snap back into reality. "Sorry, excuse me, my name's Dr. Jones."

His POV

The door was being unlocked and I knew it was yet another doctor being assigned to me. Another one, what was this? The 38th one within two months? Did my stories really brake thenm that much? Oh well, I don't need them to stay and be my friend anyway.

A girl walked into the room and looked at me before sitting down. She seemed kinda blank faced when she looked at me. I know i look sick but damn, be conciterate? I caughed and she blinked a few times. "Sorry, excuse me, my name's Dr. Jones." Aw Dr. Jones, a cute name, she's pretty too, what a shame that I'll have to brake her. 

"Hello Dr. Jones, I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun."

HEY GUYS IT'S A NEW STORY YAYYY

I really hope you guys will enjoy this story, I swear I'm going to update WAY more on this story and my other ones as well. This story may be a bit like the story of Harley Quinn and The Joker BUT I SWEAR it IS different in many different ways. Please be expecting updates because I will update at least twice a week! I'm sorry for making this so short but the next ones WILL be longer!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! THANK YOU FOR READING!! <3 TILL NEXT TIME

 (っ^ᴗ^)っ ily~~