Baekhyun

"Hello Dr. Jones, I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun."

Y/n's POV

"Well Baekhyun, nice to finally meet you, I'm your new therapist, I'll be here to see how you're doing and you can tell me how you feel and if something is wron-."

He cut me off. "Listen Y/n."

Y/n? How does he know my name? "Um, how do you know of my name?"

He smiled "I know everyone's name. But as I was saying, I know how therapists work, it's not like it's the first time I've had one, in fact, you're the lucky  38th one in a two month's time period."

He's been through 37 therapists? Within two months? Jesus.. "38th? What happened to the other ones?"

He grew a smirk, "They were all scared, my stories broke them and I mentally got to them, I'm not just some ordinary patient... 'Doc' I'm different from others."

'Different from others'.. "Well, is that suppose to scare me? Just because you're 'different from others' doesn't mean anything. You could be different in a good way, rather you see it like that or not."

Baekhyun's POV

I chuckled. "Different is never a good thing in this place. All though you ARE different from others in this place that have ever been assigned to me.. You're much kinder, you seem to have 'hope' for me, Well let me tell you 'doc' if there was any hope in me, then I wouldn't be here, I would have gotten out a long time ago."

She had a slight blush, how cute. "H-how long have you been here?"

"3 years."

That seemed to take her back a bit. But she soon after blinked and looked at me and put her elbows on the table. "Well, this will be your last year, I'll get you better, if not with your hope then with mine. You have my word."

My heart skipped a beat. What was this feeling? I want it to stop. She needs to stop.. SNAO OUT OF IT! She's just another therapist.. No need to even try...

I leaned over the table. Our faces just inches apart as I gave her a look. "Easier said then done doll face, you're just another therapist, you won't help me. They didn't. But just for you, I'll try my best, okay?" 

Her cheeks were a slight red. She quickly sat all the way back in her chair. "Just for me? What do you mean?"

I laughed, "I mean just for you, if it makes you feel any better." 

She stood up in her chair and pushed her chair in the table and looked down at me. "It was nice meeting you Mr.Byun, till tomorrow." 

I got up and grabbed her wrist. "Please call me Baekhyun."

She pulled her arm away and I let go. I sat back down and smiled. She's so easy. Maybe I'll just play with her a bit more. 

Y/n's POV

I rushed out of the room with my heart beating 100 miles an hour. What was that? He's my patient, was he really flirting with me? What am I thinking? God.. I just need to stop thinking. 

I went to my office and Mr. Park was there. 

"Y/n! How'd it go?" he stood from my chair at my desk. 

It went horrible.. Gosh my heart is going crazy!! I can't say that.. "It went good! He seems nice?"

Mr. Park laughed. "He sure is something huh?" 

I laughed with him. "Oh yes he is, hey do I have any other patients today?"

"No, only him today, tomorrow you'll have two of them though and the following day you'll have four." He said smiling.

Gosh four in two days UGHHHHHH

"Okay thank you, so will I sleep here or back at my place?"

He scratched his head for a second. "Well usually we have you sleep here from Thursday until Saturday since those are the three days you'll have patients. And then after your patients on Saturday you go home."

I shook my head. "Okay thank you, if you'll excuse me I'll get some rest." 

He shook his head as well. "Okay! Sleep well!" He made is exit and I went to the door to close it and just as I did so, there was Baekhyun being walked back to his holding area with the rest of the people here. He glared over at me and smirked. "Doc."

I closed the door and laid down on the bed towards the right side of my office. God why did my heart explode every time. STOP. I could tell sleep was going to be fun tonight. 

.

.

ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRR
Hey guys I'm sorry for taking a little bit to update, I got logged out of my account and forgot my password so I spent a while trying to remember it TT~TT 
BUT IM BACK!
This was just the meeting session with him so what's next?
So whatcha think??? Do you both already like each other? Does Baekhyun have a soft spot for you already or is he really just going to play with your feelings? ANDDDDD who are gonna be the patients??? 

STAY TUNNED FOR UPDATES!!!! 

(っ^ᴗ^)っ ily~~