Feels?

Y/N's POV

I guess as it turns out, I get today off so I decided to check in on Chanyeol and Baekhyun just to see if things were going good and everything, as expected, it was good.

My visit was a little longer with Baekhyun though.. I don't know what it is about him but he makes me nervous and I haven't even known him that long.. Am I going crazy??? I don't know but somehow he convinced me to take him with me to the beach.. And surprisingly it was okay with Chanyeol because I guess he was being on his good side for once so I took him with me.

{In The Car}

"So...What music do you listen to?" Baekhyun asked looking over at me.

I was kind of surprised he talked.. "Oh um.. Any type really, I have some albums in the back seat if you'd like to look at them."

He reached back and grabbed them smiling at them. "Wow, fangirl much?"

I laughed looking over at him for a second, "What??"

"Oh sorry, I guess the correct term would be 'obsessed' not a fangirl."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Okay listen here Mr. . Just cause I own every NCT album.. And every version of them doesn't mean I'm obsessed.. OkAY mAybE a little.. BUT!!! I have some other groups and some 5SOS and 1D... And some Cardi B..."

Baekhyun smiled at me, it kind of made my heart flutter...I mean it was a really sweet and kind smile, like he was a friend..

{At The Beach}

Reader's POV

Baekhyun and Y/n ran around the beach like little kids, they build sand castles and played tag and sharks & Mino's and did many fun activities, it was almost as if Baekhyun was just a normal person, like he didn't need any type of therapy and like he didn't need to be in the mental hospital, but who was Y/n to judge, maybe he has a secret side he's hiding.

Y/N's POV

Baekhyun even played with the little kids at the beach.. He seemed so happy and careless, it warmed my heart to see him like this was instead of cooped up in the hospital. It really made me want to take him to do more things like this, and maybe even a few others, after all, very weirdly, there were only 9 people attending the place so maybe I could take them all out of that place to at least help them not want to die.

Reader's POV

After that day, Baekhyun seemed to smile more and it was a genuine smile as well, he was becoming happy again. His suicidal thoughts began to disappear, and it was all thanks to you. You were the one piece he was missing, but not everything lasts, so will this fantasy? You're already growing feelings for someone who not only have you just met but is also in an Mental Hospital..

AUTHORRRRR- hey fellow exo-l's(And other followers that I would assume are exo-l's because youre reading my exo ff, but if not then look them up!? It's definitely worth it!) It's been a while omg!! Now that I finally got logged into my account through my computer, I promise to try and update AT LEAST once a week, please stay tuned for another update and please support Exo and their music

I hope you're enjoying this so far, I'm sorry for the small updates but I will be more active, I'm out! Have a good night/morning/evening~~~ (;^w^;)