The Other Two Patients

Readers POV

Y/n woke up to yelling and screaming, she immediately shot up and went to open the door and saw Baekhyun glare at her and walk into a hall. He had a new piercing. It was.. Honestly kind of attractive... She quickly closed the door again and leaned against the door before opening it back up again and going to Mr.Park's office.

Y'n/s POV

I walked in and closed the door. He seemed to not hear me come in. I coughed, gaining his attention. 

"Ah Y/n! You're awake? I sure hope the patient didn't wake you up, he can be a bit loud sometimes." 

I smiled weakly, god I'm so tired, I barley slept at all last night. "Oh, so I heard. haha Nah, he didn't make me up, I've been awake for a bit, I was just resting my eyes."

He smiled, "Well that's good news because I wouldn't want ya tired when you see your new patient now would I?!"

He said that a bit happier then he should have. Well at least to me it seemed like it. "Nope! When do I see him?" 

"Now! Same room! Good luck! Bye!!" 

He guided me out of the room. It's too early for this damnnnnnn.. Maybe I'll talk to someone and ask to start later. I walked up to the front desk and no one was there. I looked around and there was a body figure in black in the back behind the desk. "Excuse me!" The figure honestly reminded me of Baekhyun. The figure then quickly glared my way then looked away and ran to the back and exited the front desk area.

Well. That was weird. Oh well, I'll just go straight to the patient room.

As I enter the room this patient had nothing holding him back, infact he seemed calm. He had a mask on though... It was weird because the whole time I was in the room I couldn't get him to talk and the next patient was the same way. The only thing they both did was just look at me. God it was very weird, I wonder why those two patients had masks on and why they were so quiet.. It's almost like they both were like this on purpose.

I went to Chanyeol to ask him but he said that neither of the patients I were suppose to see wore masks and in fact they were two of the most talkative patients here... This is weird. Maybe I should take the day off or something.. I must have been going crazy or something.. Maybe this was all a plan and I was right in the middle of it..

.
.
.
HEY GUYS IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG.. I actually have a life again wtf,,,, anyways I'm sorry for making this short but I'm super tired and wanted to give you an update. I'll be uploading tomorrow again after school I'm just bummed out atm, but whatcha guys think about the two new patients? I guess you'll find outtttt 🤭