Chapter 1: The New Girl (REISSUED)

JUST SAYING NOW I DO NOT OWN THE MAIN CHARACTERS. I'M CREATING MY OWN CHARACTERS AS WELL BUT THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE NOT OWNED BY ME!!! BY THE WAY I DO POVS! IF THE WORDS ARE IN ITALICS THAT USUALLY MEANS A THOUGHT. IF IT WERE OTHERWISE I WOULD CLARIFY BEFORE THE ITALICS. BTW THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION AND STORY SO PLEASE SHOW LOVE AND SUPPORT INSTEAD OF HATE! THANK YOU! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT! IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY I REISSUED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END!

Elsa & Anna- Frozen

Jack Frost- Rise of the Guardians

Merida- Brave

Rapunzel & Flynn- Tangled

Hiccup- How to Train Your Dragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's POV

"Elsa, ELSA!!" I woke up to a screaming Anna right outside my door. "Hurry up or we'll be late! It's the first day at our new school!" Oh my gosh! I had completely forgotten that yesterday was our last day of summer vacation! We just moved here to Burgess from Arendelle. I'm going to be a Sophomore at Burgess High School, while my younger sister, Anna, is going to be a Freshman. I instantly got showered and got dressed. I wore a baby blue long-sleeved shirt and denim jeans with baby blue Converse. I wore my snowflake necklace my mom gave me when I was little with a matching snowflake bracelet. Every year I never had any friends at school other than Anna. Since it's a fresh start for me I decided to at least make myself look presentable. I decided to wear my hair in a French braid and hang it over my shoulder. I put on lip gloss and a little mascara. I've always had a hard time at other school's, but this year I'm determined to make this the best year ever.

I walked to school with Anna. We didn't have much of a conversation. But she did ask me, "Elsa what's with all the makeup? And your clothes? And your hair?"

I respond with, "What do you mean, Anna?"

"I mean, why are you suddenly excited for school and why are you dressing all pretty?"

"Anna, it's a new school, a fresh start."

"Fair enough."

I over hear someone talking while walking into school, "Ahh, got your eye on someone, Frost?" I glance over at the voice to see a boy with white hair, beautiful blue eyes and really pale skin punching someone saying "Shut up." The boy wears a blue hoodie pullover, brown jeans, and blue Converse. I think he noticed me staring. I walk into the school and a boy runs right into me and we both fall down on our butts. I turn red in the face. "Oh I'm so sorry."

"You should watch where you're going!" He says, looking at me. I can see the expression on his face soften a little. Oh my gosh, it's him. I think to myself.

I help him gather his books and he helps me up. "The name's Frost, Jack Frost." The boy starts shaking my hand.

"My name's Elsa, Elsa Winters." I tell Jack. I swear I hear him say, what a beautiful name, so I ask, "What was that Jack?"

"Oh, I was just asking if you like what you see." He said flirtatiously. Wow, he's a good liar. I thought.

"Um..." I turned a little pink, "why are you asking me this? I just met you." I say trying to sound annoyed.

"Avoiding the question, huh Elsa?" Jack responds with a little smile on his face.

"I'm not avoiding the question," I say, "I just...um...don't really know how to respond." I say.

"Hmm, playing hard to get are you?" He says.

"No I'm not. I honestly just met you. Maybe I'll answer that question if I get to know you better." I say sounding like I wasn't interested. I could see the frustration in his eyes.