Chapter 3: JK! A/N I got ya! Just a little heads up!

• Dedicated to NO ONE! Mwahaha!

Hi my Snowflakes!

I added the music video to Ariana Grande's song Break Free and a little picture I found online to the VERY first chapter of this book. I am a little weirded out by the fact she shot rockets from her boobs, but other than that (please excuse the language) IT IS FREAKING BADASS!!! Ari is an AMAZING singer. Katy Perry even said so herself!!! Ariana just gets better and better every day! I just can't get over that! Give me a minute. *runs out of room and fangirls* I'm back. Sorry. She is just soooo amazing and I'm so proud of her! I actually said and I quote, "As soon as Victorious is over or cancelled, Ariana will get much more attention than any of her costars. She has an amazing voice and already is growing a fandom." Two years later, Victorious is cancelled because Victoria Justice wanted to have a solo tour instead of one with the whole cast, and Ariana Grande is already writing songs and being booked for gigs. Then she practically gets her own tv show that was ruined late in July, thanks to stupid Jeanette McCurdy wanting more fame!!!! I'm so sad that show was cancelled, it had a ton of potential! It was already so popular, why did she have to ruin it. Nonetheless, Ariana is doing an AMAZING job. She has a new album coming out in 5 days! 5 FREAKING DAYS!! I'VE BEEN COUNTING DOWN UNTIL IT COMES OUT! I AM DETERMINED TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST ONES TO GET MY HANDS ON A COPY OF HER ALBUM!!! AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME!!! *laughs diabolically* *calms self down* Sorry for that awkward moment, I'm just so excited. I'm working on a update, but it's coming horribly slow. Well, bye! Just wanted to notify you and rant a bit. The usual. Also, I'm adding the same things on the side so check it out!

Yours Truly,

Snowflake