Chapter 4: The Art Book

Elsa's POV

After about 20 minutes I finished Jack's drawing. "You sure you wanted that to be your pose? My picture doesn't look anything like you." I said doubting myself like I always did.

"Of course I'm sure! Let me see the book." He says while gesturing to hand him my sketchbook.

"Okay but it's not as amazing as your drawing." I say while handing him the sketchbook. He looks the picture over with a look of amazement plastered on his face. ((A/N PIC IS ON THE SIDE!!! -> ))

"Wow! And I thought I was good!" He exclaimed happily.

"So...you like it?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Totally! It looks amazing Snowflake!" He replied handing the sketchbook back.

I smiled shyly, "Thanks."

"No problem. And I meant every word." He replied while smirking.

"Why are you smirking Frosty?" I asked while rummaging through my backpack to find my art history text book.

"Because you're beautiful." I hear him say. My eyes widen. Did he just say what I think he said? Because you're beautiful. Really Jack? You think that?

I decided to pretend I never heard him. "Oh. What was that Jack?"

His face turned bright red. "Oh, uh, nothing."

"Damn it!" I exclaim. ((A/N Sorry for the swearing...))

"What is it Snowflake?" He asks walking to me.

"I can't find my art history text book." I say while looking through my bag once more.

"Ugh...that's okay. We can share one." He says nervously.

"Thanks, Jack! And I promise, I didn't say I don't have my book for one of those stupid girl things." I say while sitting down next to him. ((A/N I don't know what it's called! XD ))

"I believe you Snowflake. It's okay." He says while starting to laugh.

~time skip to an hour later~

*Elsa's screen flashes with texts*

Phone reads:

Anna: 2 minutes ago

Elsa, where r u? Auntie's gonna have ur head!

Aunt Girda: 5 minutes ago

Elsa? You're late for dinner! Anna's eating it all!

Aunt Girda: 10 minutes ago

Elsa? Where are you? The food's getting cold!

Aunt Girda: 20 minutes ago

Elsa you're late! It's 7:30 and I made your favorite!

"Oh no! I'm late for dinner! I need to go! Sorry, Jack. We'll study next time, okay?" Elsa jumps up from the bed and frantically starts packing her stuff.

"Here, let me help." Jack says while handing her books to pack.

~Two minutes later~

"Thanks Jack!" Elsa says while in the middle of the doorway. "I...had fun." She finished while smiling.

"Anytime, Elsa. Want me to walk you home?" Jack asks while leaning against the doorframe.

"I'm good."

"You sure? A pretty girl should not walk home alone! The streets are too dangerous!" Jack says while smirking.

"I'll be fine! My house is two steps away!" Elsa says while starting to walk out the door.

"I'm coming with you! You know, just to be safe!" He says while following her.

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable, Frosty." She says while smirking.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I AM SO SORRY!!!! I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!

Admin and I apologize now. I am really sorry. Beyond sorry actually. But I finally got a chapter up! I know it's crappy, but it's something. I'm really sorry this is late. I'm honestly writing this Author's Note at 12:45 AM. The chapter has been ready for a month, I just forgot it was here! Anyways, I'm really sorry. I've been super busy with Guardian stuff and wedding planning for Lena and Dami. Admin's been busy with school and homework also. We're really sorry. I'm going to TRY to post a chapter every week. Keyword there is TRY. Anyways, happy Thanksgiving if you live in America! Also, happy birthday to my Admin who shares a birthday with me. November birthdays rule! XD Anyways...Admin has the week off, so we might go to Disneyland on Wednesday to celebrate our birthdays. I've never been, but Admin says it's amazing. ((*yells from next room* IT IS SNOW!)) Okay Admin. So, happy birthday if your birthday is today or this week, and if it's not a very merry UNbirthday to you!

Love Yours Truly,

Snow

((*yells from next room* AND ADMIN!!!))

No. It's just me! XD

(( -.- ))

PS sorry for the weird Author's Note.