Chapter 3: Drawing and Announcement

Jack's POV

What did I really want to say? Shit. (A/N Sorry for the language) She wants to know what I REALLY wanted to say. Um, I have to think of something fast! Um, I wanted to get him out? No. That won't work dummy! "Uh, Jack are you okay?" I could understand her concern there was frost starting to form at my feet. My eyes widened when I saw that. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking. So, which project do we work on?" I say while rummaging through my backpack. "Uh, the art one. That way you can also catch me up with it. You know, that way we can 'Kill two birds with one stone.'" She says matter-of-factly. I must admit it, she was really smart. I will probably never tell her that. "Sure. It'll be faster!" I say. "Okay." She says while looking in her bag. "Oh shit! I left my art history textbook in my locker. I'm such an IDIOT!" She yells in frustration. I see frost creeping on the walls. I instantly stand up and walk over to her, putting an arm across her shoulder. "Elsa, you're not stupid! You're a really smart and pretty girl. Stop beating yourself up." I say trying to console her. The next thing I know, my lips are on hers. I don't even know what happened. I didn't know if I'd leaned in or she. I was so confused right now. I quickly pulled away and ask, "Feel better now?" She nodded and I guessed I'd leaned in. I examine the walls and the frost was gone. I didn't realize how hot my cheeks were until Elsa slapped me back to my senses. Literally, she'd slapped me. "Sorry." She stammered. "No nothing to be sorry about. What happened?" I asked. "Well you weren't responding to me so I tried snapping my fingers in your face and that didn't work. So I slapped you." She said looking down at that last part. "Elsa it's okay. You did what you had to do." I say shrugging it off. "So let's get to that project." I say. I pull out a sketch pad and start drawing, also showing Elsa techniques and stuff. "See, you didn't need to worry about your little textbook." I say proudly while finishing off the drawing. "Jack" Elsa whined, "are you done yet? I'm tired of standing still. I'm not a model. I'm not used to this thing!" She complained. I have to admit that she looked really adorable with her pouty face. "I'm done you can stop complaining." I say while holding up the drawing. (A/N Drawing is in the media. Sorry if it's all squished. If you want to see it not squished just Google "elsa frozen" then go to images. It's very noticeable. Trust me!) "Do I really look like that?" She asks in disbelief. "Yeah. Why do you not like it?" I ask frowning. "No, I love it! I just can't believe how amazing it looks." She says. "It looks? Elsa that's you." I say while handing her the sketchbook. "You are talented. This is beautiful!" She exclaims hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I felt my cheeks get hot. She started blushing too. "Okay, my turn!" I say excitedly. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Snowflakes,

I just realized how weird it is to call people your name. Anyways, I'm so sorry for the language in this chapter. Also, I'm really sorry that it's short and crappy. I am literally writing this at 4:25 am (no joke). I'm going to Disneyland today, so I'm trying to give you something before I leave. Once again I'm really sorry for the shortness and any grammar mistakes. I'm working quickly and will edit it later. With that said I sadly won't be able to chat or read your comments. I think you all understand. Anyway, WE REACHED 1000 FREAKING READS!!! FREAKING 1000!!!!! *fangirls* On a totally unrelated note, WE ALSO REACHED 100+ FOLLOWS!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd just like to thank you all so much. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here! I love you all and a million times thank you. So anyways, enjoy and I'll talk to you later. Also, huge thank you to @SummerSnowQueen for the fabulicious (I made it up) cover! It looks amazing and I love it!!! Thank you a million times!!!!!!!

Yours Truly,

~Snowflake