Max's game

(Austin's POV)

Autumn started to cry and Max kissed her because he knew that would make me mad which it did. It was like Michael all over again. Me and Autumn looked at each other and we knew we had to play Max's sick game and if we told anyone I was going to be focused to kill her.

"Ok Max we'll play your sick game" I said nervously.

His smile was sick I knew we had to be worried since he was my insane side of me.

"Good I'm going to have fun with this" Max said smiling at me.

He was in my head trying to make me go insane. I blacked out all I could hear was Max's laugh.

(Autumn's POV)

Austin was day dreaming the snapped back into reality and Max laughed.

"Now Austin you will kill anyone whoever gets in my way" Max said with a smirk.

He nods slowly. Max laughed.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM" I said trying I get free.

"Well I'm his insane side of him I always tell him to watch his temper but he never listens so I wanted to have fun. Austin would you tie Autumn's arms up"

He ties me up and sits me on the ground.

"YOUR SICK" I said trying to get out of the ropes.

"I try to be" he said.

He ties Austin and sits him down next to me.

"Ugh My head what happened" Austin said looking around.

"Well Austin you promised me you would kill anyone who gets in my way" he said smirking.

"WHAT I WOULD NEVER" Austin said.

"You don't think so than ask your little girlfriend" He said with a smirk.

He looks down for a minute than looks up at me. I looked down.

"I would never promise that unless Max took control of me. He didn't take control right" he said trying to smile.

I shook my head trying not to cry.

"Are you mute now because if you are I can make it so you don't have a voice box at all" he said coming to me.

"N-no" I said with him towering over me.

"Now I'm going to check on our little friends. Don't go anywhere" he said running off.

(Austin's POV)

"We need to get out of here and tell everyone" Autumn said.

"No" I said. "We need to get out of here but still play by Max's game or he is going to make me kill you. I can't risk losing you."

We get out of the ropes and I stand up and started walking.

"You coming" I said stopping and looking at Autumn.

She ran up to me and grabbed my hand which made me blush a little. We found our friends and Max was furious when he saw us.
Lilly look at us with this sparkle in her eyes.

"Y-You two are h-holding hands" she said.

"Oh no EVERYONE COVER YOUR EARS" Alexa said.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP" Lilly screamed

"It's even worst with an echo" I said.

They all nodded. While Luke, Alexa, James and Jason was trying to calm down Lilly Max pull me and Autumn aside.

"I thought I told you guys to stay put" he said.

I put Autumn behind me.

"We're still playing by the rules" I said.

He gives me the death stare than smirks.

"You can try all your little tricks but when you run out don't expect someone to get stabbed" he said smirking.

He walked away. I looked down at Autumn and she was crying.

"I won't let anything happen to you" I said holding her close to me. "Now let's see if the others want to sleep here."

"But" Autumn said before I interrupted her.

"BUT NOTHING. You need sleep" I said.

We all agreed to sleep there. In the middle of the night Autumn came to where I was sleeping and got next to me and I was awake at this time and I blushed.

"Autumn I'm still awake" I said turning around looking at her.

"What!?! I'm so sorry I thought you were sleep" She said.

"It's ok I don't mind" I said.

"Really. Thank you" she said.

I put her head under my chin and she kissed me while I put my hands through her hair. We both where blushing but we both fell asleep.

(Unknown POV)

"Awww what a cute couple" A male voice said.

"Hmmmm" I said.

"What is it" he said.

"The boy looks familiar" I said.

"Can we take the blue hair girl please" he said

"It looks likes the boy really cares about her so why not" I said carefully grabbing the girl.

She was light as a feather and she was a heavy sleeper which was good for us.

*******

Hey guys I started school 2 weeks ago and I might not have time to post on here but I will try to get a new part as often I can I hope you guys enjoyed and are not mad I have a great day.

*****