The Truth

(Austin's POV)

My dad kept looking at Autumn and asking her questions. Like how do you know my son, who is your family, what's your last name, who's your father, and lots more.

"Alright I have another question" he said.

"Ask away" Autumn giggled.

"Who is your mother."

Autumn stop and almost cried. I looked my dad.

"I think that's enough question for now" I said trying to go around the question.

"No Austin it's alright. My mother died when I was very young."

"I'm sorry I asked" my dad said patting her head.

"It's fine. I heard a lot of good things about her."

"You really remind me of her. You even look like her."

Me and Autumn looked look at my dad.

"Maybe I said too much" he said laughing nervously.

"Please tell more" Autumn said giving my dad the puppy eyes.

"We should go. The portal can't stay open forever."

My dad started walking away and Autumn grabbed his arm.

"There is a chance if we fight Michael we could die. Please if I die I want to die knowing who my mother was."

He sighs and looks at Autumn.

"Autumn if I tell you this it will change your life forever."

"Alright."

"Autumn your family is not really your family. Autumn you have a different father."

"What?!?! WHY! So my dad is not my dad and my brother is not my brother."

"Autumn it was to protect you."

"PROTECT ME FROM WHAT!"

"Your father. Your real father."

Autumn looked surprised and calmed down.

"Autumn your father wasn't human. He was a demon."

"So she's half demon" I said.

"Yeah. The reason your mom kept you away from your father is because of your powers. Your powers can be a blessing and a curse. Your dad wanted to use you for your power so it would be easier to take over the world."

"So I can never use my powers."

"If you learn to use your power you can use them whenever you want if you. If someone finds out who you really are and know how to use you then your power can be used as a weapon and they would be unstoppable."

Me and Autumn looked at each other. I could tell she was trying not to cry.

"I think that's enough for one day" she said. "We can't leave Julia there forever."

She was smiling but I knew she was faking it. Me and my dad got up and started walking to the portal.

When we got there my dad went first. Autumn was about to go after him when I grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hug. She blushed.

"You don't have to fake that smile for me."

She giggled. "Hey I'm trying not to."

We started lending in for a kiss we Julia said.

"Guys hurry up I can hold it for much longer."

"Ok we're coming" I said.

I whisper in Autumn's ear one day giggling and she smiled.