Remembering the Past

(Autumn's POV)

Austin had fear in his eyes. He didn't want to lose me again and I could tell.

"Austin what's wrong. You look distraught" Julia said with a worry look.

"Not time to explain just run."

"How do we know your not just trying to kill us" James said with a smirk.

Me and Austin gave him the death stare.

Austin ignored him and continued. "He had potion." Austin paused. "Forever potions."

Me, James, and Julia looked at Austin. We thought we would never hear those words again.

"Was it Michael" Julia asked.

"No Michael's voice is deeper but I think he works for him."

"I still don't trust you" James said.

"James can stop being a pain in the a-" Austin said before getting interrupted.

"How about we ask the person who was with Austin lasted" Julia insisted.

They all looked at me. I smile and laughed nervously.

"Autumn you were the last one with Austin what did you see" Julia said.

"Guys this is a little to much pressure on me."

"Autumn you need to tell them what we saw are we might be taken back to Michael and I'm not losing you again" Austin said with a look of desperation on his face.

I sighed. "There was a guy throwing potions at us but I don't know if they were forever potions."

(Austin's POV)

Autumn looked nervous and she was also trying to get us out of here as fast as she could.

"I still don't believe you" James said.

I gave James a murderous look. "James your pulling the last straw."

Just then we heard a giggle from the shadows. A guy came out of the shadows and gripped Autumn's shoulders.

"Get. Away. From. Her." I said.

He laughed. "Austin we need you. Michael need you Austin."

"And what will make me go with you."

"Well you see that is where your little friend comes in."

"HEY I'M NOT THAT SHO-" Autumn quickly cut of her sentence when she saw the knife put up to her throat.

"Good you know when to shut up" he said with a smirk.

"What does this have to with Autumn."

"If you come with me then all your friends will be let go and they can live their lives normally" he said.

Before I could even reply Julia said. "That is not worth the price."

"Your one to talk Julia. Michael is still looking for you." He smirked.

"Well you have to get passed me to get to Austin."

He trough Autumn on the ground and laughed. Autumn picked herself up and had an anger expression on her face.

"If you want to get to them you have to go pass me" she said gridding her teeth.

"And what will a tiny girl like you going to do" he said laughing.

Just then Autumn pinned the guy to the ground.

"DON'T call me tiny" she said growling.

"Wow Autumn you have gotten stronger" my sister said amazed.

Autumn paid no attention to Julia. Just then something emerged from the shadows.

"Autumn look out" I said but she was already on it.

She grabbed one of the guy's hand. We all looked in shock when we realized who it was. It was-.

"Michael" Autumn hissed.

"Did you miss me babe" he said.

Autumn growled. "I am not your babe." Michael looked at me and grinned.

"Nice to see you and Austin and I see you find your sister for me."

I clenched my fist and growled. Michael grinned.

"Control your temper Austin you don't want to kill your friends. Do you?"

I teased up a little bit. Michael was up to something and will stop at nothing to get it.

"So what are you up to Michael. What are you trying to achieve" Autumn said.

Michael chuclked and pushed Autumn into the other guy and put a knife up to her neck. I wanted to do something but Autumn's life was on the line and Michael would use that against me.

Michael grabbed Autumn's chin making Autumn look at him.

"My end goal is to take all the power from you and Austin."

"What do you mean? I don't even have power."

Michael slapped Autumn across the face. She growled. I was about to grabbed Michael when Julia grabbed my arm.

"Don't play dumb I know exactly who you are."

"What do you mean? I have no idea what you are talking about."

"So you don't remember? Interesting. This can work to my advantage."

"Michael what are you going on about" I said confused.

"Wow Austin I'm surprised you haven't felt it."

"Felt what?"

"Her aura don't you feel it? It's different from a normal human."

I felt her aura and hate to say it but he was right.

"So would you like to tell them who you really are Autumn or do I have to tell them?"

"Michael for the last time I have no idea what you are talking about" Autumn said.

"Fine I guess if you want to play dumb then I will have to tell them myself. Autumn is not who you think she is. She is actually a princess. She is princess Azrael."

"WHAT" we all said while Michael was standing there smiling.