Epilogue

5 months later

I pace around waiting for a doctor or nurse. I was so caught up in my train of thought that I didn't notice that my sister was calling me. She grabbed me and pulled me into a chair.

"Austin I'm sure she's fine. Like dad said. She's a strong girl."

My sister gave me a smile. I gave her a smile of reinsurance but I was still worried about Autumn. No matter how many times people tell me she's okay I still worried about her.

"When I see her I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me. I just need to know if she is alive."

Julia giggles. "She is all you ever think about these day."

I look away and blush. Now that I think about it she is right. I have been thinking about Autumn these past 5 months.

"Am I weird?"

"Of course not! Being worried about someone especially someone you care about is not weird. It shows that you really care about them."

I smiled softly. The doctor walked up to us.

"Are you Austin and Julia Sullivan?"

We both nodded.

"And you are here to see Autumn Bustamante?"

We nod again.

He smiles. "You may go see her. She's awake but she still trying to get used to her surroundings. She is in room 502."

I quickly jump up and start running to the room. I stop and look at Julia she laughed and motioned me to go on. I smiled and went to Autumn's room.

I opened the door and sat next to her. She looked at me and I smiled.

"Hey, How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better. Still in a little pain but better then when it happened."

"That's good to hear."

She grabbed my hand.

"I told you I would be fine. What happened to-"

"You don't need to think about him but he won't be able to hurt anyone or anything anymore. I told myself that I would do this when you woke up."

"What is it?"

"Autumn you have been apart of my life for a long time. Even when I didn't know who you where behind the game I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her."

Tears began to form I her eyes.

"What I'm trying to say is.... Autumn I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend."

Tears streamed down her face.

"Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend."

2 weeks later

Autumn was finally out of the hospital. She was moving slow but she was moving. Autumn talked to her father and her brother about who she really was.

She stayed with us for a couple of months to collect herself and to figure out who she really was and we all continued to live a normal life for the next 2 years.