His past

(Austin's POV)

"You. Have. Werewolf. Ears and tail."

"That's impossible. I'm not a werewolf."

"Your aura says our wise."

"Aura? How do you see that."

"Well you don't really see it you. You feel it. All magic users can feel it."

Autumn started holding her head.

"You ok."

"I don't feel good."

Just then Autumn fell into my arms.

"Is it because the power I gave her" I thought to myself.

"You know it's funny" Aaron said walking into the den.

"Huh" I said looking at him.

"Her transformation went pretty fast" he said.

I stood up.

"So what."

"So that means a demon or warlock could have gave her some of their power."

"What's your point."

"My point is that there is no way she could have gone through that much pain unless a demonwarlock did it. So that means a demonwarlock snuck into our camp or your the demonwarlock."

"That is ridiculous."

"Your scent is human but there is something off about you something weird. What is your past."

"What are you guys talking about" Autumn said sitting up.

"Oh we were just talking about things." He said.

"Like I never heard that before" she said sarcastically.

"Well look at the time I should be going." Brandon said leaving.

"Austin are you ok. I heard everything. Do you want to talk about it" she said patting me on the back.

"My mother."

"Huh?"

"She was a hunter. She hunted demons, warlocks, heck even warlords. Anything you can think of she hunted" I paused think about all the memories in my past.

"Austin you don't have to me about your past if you don't wan-"

I interrupted her. "No I want to I was just thinking." I paused for a couple more seconds before continuing.

"When she had me and Julia she taught us how to fight for ourselves and would always be there for us. Until HIM."

"Him?"

"THE PERSON WHO TOOK MY LIFE AWAY. HE KILLED MY MOM, TOOK AWAY MY SISTER, AND LEFT ME WITH THE ONLY PERSON WHO WASN'T THERE WHEN I REALLY NEED HIM."

"Austin."

Autumn hugged me while I tried not to cry.

"I can remember my mother's death like it was yesterday."

-flashback-

"What do you want Michael" my mother said. "I want you died Mia" Michael said coming closer.

"Austin. Austin wake up" little Julia said shaking me.

"What" I said annoyed.

"I think mommy is in trouble. I hear yelling from her room and daddy is not here tonight."

"Ok but if it's nothing I'm going to kill you for wake me up this late."

She nodded and we walked off.