02 -anything?-

Han y/n POV

I decided to get out my notebook. It was filled with all my crushes. I've only had two. Jimin and Ki hong in primary school.

But I was startled when someone had decided to sit in the seat next. I sighed and looked up at who it was.

My eyes widened. It was Jungkook one of jimin's friends. Why would he sit next to me? Does he like me? No! Why would he. Maybe jimin sent him over here! Omg

"Han y/n right." Jungkook said as I starred at him. "Umm...Yeah. Your Jeon Jungkook." I said trying to impress myself in front of jimin's friends but doing a terrible job.

He nodded and looked at my notebook. Luckily for me it was closed.

Then all of a sudden he took it. "Hey!" I wined as I tried to get it back but he kept pulling it further away from me.

"Ooo what's this." He said opening up the book. He now was holding it So high that I couldn't reach it. But I kept jumping to try and grab it.

"Give it back!" I demand. Jumping up to try and reach him but he was too tall.

"How is jimin so perfect. I wish I could just run my fingers through his blonde fluffy hair and give him sweet morning kisses. And-" he started to read my notebook my face instantly turned red and I was so mad him.

"STOP! It's not yours to read!" I said angrily. He looked at me and an evil smirk was placed across his lips.

"Your right. But maybe jimin should read it. It is about him." He said closing the book and bringing it to his chest. I tried to grab it but he dodge all my hands that I was throwing at him.

"I should just go show him now then." Jungkook then started to walk away, "Wait" I said making him stop in his tracks.

He turned round to face me and smirk his evil smirk, "yeesss?" He asked.

"Please don't show him ok. I'll do anything. Just please don't show him." I pleaded.

"Anything?" He said with an eyebrow raised and of corse that smirk.

I sighed. What have I gotten myself into?