09 -cute smile-

Jungkook POV

It was after school. Y/n and Jimin were practicing piano. So y/n wasn't coming round my house today.

I don't know why but it bothers me whenever y/n talks about jimin. It just makes me want to punch him. Witch is really stupid because he's one of my best friends.

As I was walking home I spotted Mina at the park by herself. I felt a rush of excitement as I saw her.

This was my chance. Remember everything
Y/n has taught you. I take a deep breath before walking over to her.

She was sitting on one of the swings. I decided to sit on the one next to her. She doesn't look up. So I nervously spoke, "Hey?"

She looks up at me her beautiful green eyes glowing in the bright sun. I smile at her showing my "bunny teeth"

She laughs slightly at my smile. "Cute smile." A smile then was spread across her beautiful red plump lips.

"Thanks." I blush. She called me cute!!!!!!!

"Why you here by yourself?" I asked her hiding my excitement.

"No reason" Mina says. Fingers wrapped around the swing handles.

"Well I'm Jungkook." I say trying to remember everything that y/n taught me. Make eye contact. Always seem interested in what she says. Body language is key, so make sure your always facing her.

"Mina." She smiled. The deep curve on her lips made everything else disappear. The precious dimple that crinkles on her face made my heart skip a beat.

"Nice name." I said feeling even more nervous than before.

"Thanks. Yours isn't so bad either." She says her smile still present.

"Thanks. I guess." I say awkwardly. I didn't know what else to say. My mind raced with what to say but I couldn't find the right words.

"What grade are you in?" She asked looking at me.

"Oh umm. 11th." I say honestly. "How about you?" I asked.

"10th." She says but with this her smile fades.

"What's your favourite colour?" I asked. Repeating the steps y/n told me about in my head.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm getting to know you." I said truthfully.

"Oh. Why do you want to get to know me." She asked again.

"Because. You seem really nice. And I think your really pretty." I say honestly. "Remember always be honest with her. No one likes someone who lies." I hear y/n words in my head.

"Thank you." She blushes. "It's pink. My favourite colour." She answers my question.

"Same!" I shout. "Really?" Mina asked with a confused expression plastered over her face.

"No." I laughed. "It's red." I say. She laughs at this also.

Her laugh wasn't just a noise coming from her mouth. Mina's laugh was in her eyes, in the way her face changed into that vision of relaxed joy.

"Ok. What's your favourite song?" She asked me. When she was talking to me I felt this rush of happiness because I know she was talking to me and me only.

"Anything by IU." I said. "How bout you?" I asked her.

"Umm... I love G-dragon." She says honesty. As she said this her lit up with happiness making mine do the same.

"Same. I love his songs." I said to her.

"Yh. I like IU as well she's like my favourite female singer." She said to me.

Mina then grabbed her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. "It's late I should get home." She said before standing up.

I did the same. "Yeah." I agreed with her.

"But.... here's my number." She pulled a pen out of her pocket and wrote her digits on my arm. "Call me some time." Her words caused me to smile to big.

"I'll save you as bunny smile." Mina said smiling as well.

I nodded and she walked away.

When she was out of sight I started to jump up and down. The happiness in my heart made me feel as if I was flying.

But she was right it was getting late so I started to walk home.

I see y/n walking in my direction. I smile. She always makes me smile.

"Y/n." I greet her as I wrap my arms around her tightly. Something I don't usually do.

"Hey kookie." She said as I continued to embrace her. The sent of her perfume making me never want to let go. She made me feel warm even on the coldest days.

Eventually, I let her go and smiled one of my "bunny smiles" as Mina says, at her.

"Guess what! Guess what!" I jumped up and down excitedly, again.

"Let me guess Mina." She said. She didn't seem as happy as I was. I guess she was just tired. I mean she had spent most of the evening teaching jimin the piano. I know how Jimin can be at times.

"Yep. Guess what she said to me!" I say a little more calm.

"What did she say?" She asked with a small smile.

"She said I was cute. Annnnndd I got her number." I jump up and down again not being able to control my excitement.

"That grate." she says. Her smile now gone.

"I know right. I gotta get home. See you at school tomorrow." I said carrying on walking home.

Vanilla! I say to myself. That what y/n perfume smells like. Vanilla!