08 -her-

Han y/n POV

"No. You put this finger on middle c." I said placing his finger on middle c. When our fingers would touch I could feel my chest tighten and my heart race would increase by 1000%.

Jimin started playing the melody perfectly before messing up again. I had been helping him for at least 2 hours. I was beginning to feel tired but I wanted to spend as much time as possible with jimin.

Every time he would look at me I could feel my cheeks turn red and I would quickly look away. This happened a lot. Talking to him was just has hard to make eye contact with him. We only spoke about the piano. I would help him with the song he desperately wanted to learn.

"I suck at this!" Jimin said messing up the melody again. He flew his hand away from the piano and sat there on the chair with a pout.

"No you don't." I said sitting on the chair next to his. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to comfort him. How do I comfort a boy?

"I do." He said crossed arms facing away from me. I sighed hesitant to do what I'm about to do. With butterflies in my stomach and my head buzzing with possibilities I slowly took my hand and placed it on jimin's shoulder and turned him round to face me.

"No you don't. You just need practice." I said Now both of my hands were placed on his shoulders. He looked at me in the eyes. I gulped feeling sweaty and nervous again. This time I couldn't look away. I starred at his plump lips for a second. Thinking how much I wanted to feel them on mine.

Then he smiled. His smile shined like the stars in the sky, with no bright city lights to dim them. I felt the butterflies in my stomach begin to fly around like crazy.

I smiled back. "Why don't we try something easier?" I asked removing my hands from his shoulders.

"No. I need to know this song." He said with determination in his eyes.

"Why?" I asked. What was so important about this song?

"Because.... It's her favourite." He said now looking down at the floor, eyes now filled with hurt.

My stomach dropped. Her! Who was 'her'? My stomach quickly returned when I realised that it could be his mom or something.

"Oh. Who's this lucky girl?" I asked nudging his arms hiding my emotions with a smile.

"Oh seulgi.She's my ex and I really miss her. If I play her this then I might get her back." He says truthfully. With a small smile across his plump lips. Hope glistening in his eyes.

My smile fades quickly. It had just felt like I was stabbed right in the heart. He likes her. He don't like me! He likes Seulgi!

My heart aches with sadness at hearing his words. Tears start to prick the corners of my eyes but I hold them back. But when I look back at him everything is blurry. I want to blink so bad but I can't let jimin see me cry.

"It's getting really late. I should get home." Quickly I grab my stuff and and head out of the practice room before jimin could say anything.

I'm so pathetic.

As I'm walking home from school, I blinked. Now I could feel the hot tears stinging my cheeks. My hands were to full with books and piano sheets for me to wipe them away.

I see Jungkook walking in my direction. I stop crying not wanting him to know that jimin didn't like me. He was so focused about Mina Lately that I didn't want him to worry about me.

"Y/n." He greets me happily. He wraps his arms around me tightly with one of his big bunny smiles.

"Hey kookie." I say feeling it hard to breathe because of how tight he was hugging me.

He let me go and his smile got even bigger, "guess what. Guess what!" He jumped up and down excitedly.

He was such a baby at times. "Let me guess Mina." I sighed.

"Yep. Guess what she said to me!" He says excitedly.

"What did she say?" I asked, not really in the mood to hear about Jungkook's love life. But I fake a smile and continued to listen.

"She said I was cute. Annnndd... I got her number." He jumps up and down again.

"Thats great." I said with a smile. I was happy for him. I'm happy for him. I kept telling myself that. Over and over again. But a strong feeling of jealousy rushes through me.

"I know right. I gotta get home. See you tomorrow school." He then skipped away happily.

My smile faded again and I continued to walk home.

I'm happy for him?

Yes I am. I'm happy for him!