05 -the plan-

Han y/n POV

"Wait. What were the steps again?" He asked, confused. His confused face was so cute.

"Ugh

"Ugh. Let me just write them down. Will that makes things easier?" I asked getting some paper and a pen from Jungkook's desk and writing them down.

Step 1: become closer friends with her. (Don't worry I'll help you with what to say.

Step 2: Flirt with her. Not to much. Just enough to keep her guessing.

Step 3: I'll ask her what she think of you. Then ask if she likes you.

Step 4: if she says yes then... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hand him the paper. He reads it and smiles, "ha. I like step 4." I roll my eyes at him.

"Of corse you do. Your a playboy." I say sitting down next to him on his bed.

"I'm not a playboy. If I was I wouldn't have feelings for Mina." He said feeling proud at his comeback.

"You don't have feelings for Mina, you just wanna get in her pants. That's why I added step 4." I laughed at him knowing I was right.

"Whatever. You be laughing when me and Mina actually become boyfriend and girlfriend and date for like 5 years." He said. I suddenly felt something In my chest. Kinda like a burning feeling.

"Pftt. Sure." I said to him. He looked at me. I was already looking him. Then his eyes were starring into mine. They were a chocolate brown colour like chocolate chip cookies. The room fell silent. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. As we both stare into each other's eyes.

He looked at the clock then back at me, "it's getting late."

"Yeah. I should probably get home." I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

"Ok. Wanna maybe come round tomorrow. To you know work on the plan?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. He seemed nervous. Why would he be nervous?

"Sure." I said with a sweet smile. I opened his bedroom door and Jungkook followed behind me walking me to his front door.

"Bye y/n!" He waved as I walked further away from his house. "Bye kookie!" I waved still thinking about his chocolate chip eyes.

Hold on! Why was I still thinking about his eyes. Why would I give him a nickname. Why was he nervous. Why did I blush.

I like jimin. He likes Mina.

Jeon Jungkook POV

When y/n left I went into the living room and plopped myself onto the couch. I couldn't stop think about y/n and her beautiful eyes. Why did I suddenly feel nervous in front of her.

What? No! I like Mina. She likes jimin.