~Character Files~

(Quotes and paragraphs from Ticcikat7's "Thiss PieCe O TrAsH- (DESCRIPTIVE Sanscest Roleplay and Short Stories)".)

Warnings;
Mention of incest
Mention of childhood abandonment
Mention of alcohol
Something sexual, sort of.

Nightmare;

Name: Nathan Justice
Gender: Genderfluid, heavily leaning towards male due to occupation.
Species: Energy being, takes from skeleton.
Nickname: Shade, and/or Quincy.

(Head cannon: Rebel calls him Quin)

Occupation: Thief.
Associated Organization: Thieves' Guild.

Appearance: Complicated. Not only do they shift between genders, but they also change forms for work. They don't like drawing attention to gender while they work, so they just have one work outfit: a grey sport jacket with a hood, some short leggings, and Five-finger running shoes (If it can even be called a shoe.. It's simply a flexible, plastic sole with a velcro strap that has individual spots for each toe. It's closer to a glove than a shoe..) in his corruptive form.

Other: Has themselves trained to fight with their sword and is used to people picking fights with him in his passive form, so they keep various weapons tucked into well-camouflaged parts of their outfit that they can easily reach in any situation. 
Hard to lift but still light on their feet and very agile.
Tentacles have many, many uses, and are commonly used for cooking, cleaning, and holding multiple things at the same time.

Quincy has never been a very happy person, but they haven't been particularly sad either. They have depression, but it isn't the kind that most people group all people with depression into, the kind that is sad, moping, and sleeping all the time. Quincy simply blanks out on emotions sometimes. unable to empathize or feel much of any emotions. After that, they'll go right back to feeling things as if nothing ever happened. They do sleep a lot, though, but they're not sure whether it's because of depression. Sometimes they do have breakdowns and cry because something pulled them down into that state, but with proper support (usually from Rebel) they'll be perfectly fine again and actually a little bit cheery.

They got a scar when they were nineteen from getting in a knife fight on the street with someone whom was more skilled than them. From that day on, Quincy has been training themselves to be ready for any combat situation. All that training in combat has left them clueless in social situations other than what Rebel teaches them, so they're not very good at relationships and friendship. This led them to find hobbies that a person can do alone, such as playing percussion instruments.

Their actions are more logic based and carefully thought out, and they're slow to anger unless it has anything to do with someone harming Rebel physically, mentally, or emotionally. They easily get angry at themselves, though it's only because of the times they act on impulse. They love cuddled despite not looking very cuddly, and they rarely ever go against what Rebel wants. Can get really into torturing someone if that person is someone they have something against.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Dream;
Name: Dante Justice
Gender: Genderfluid, heavily leaning towards female due to occupation.
Species: Energy being, takes from skeleton.
Nickname: Rebel to friends and Quincy, Golden Window to others.
Appearance: Usually wears a crop-top of some kind and high-waited shorts.
Eyes are more of an orange gold color, not star-shaped. They have a sun tattoo on their upper spine much like Quincy's moon tattoo.

Other: Will seduce someone, maybe have sex with them, then kill them in their sleep.
 (Head cannon of mine: Before Rebel has sex with the person, the person may offer them cash for it and they'll take the cash and use it when needed.)
If they admit they have a lover, but still go along with it, Rebel will just kill them right then without hesitation because nobody should cheat on someone else and they were going to die if they let themselves be seduced anyway. Yet if they admit that they have a lover, but still decline the seduction, Rebel will let them go. 

Quincy constantly tries to convince Rebel to settle down, pick one partner, maybe even become a thief with them, but Rebel always just responds with something along like lines of, "Oh, you're just jealous~". Rebel is... a total slut. Or at least acts like it more than half of the time. They're very flirty, even more then Reagan, and their idea of 'professional' is just 'non-sexual flirting mixed with actual, sophisticated conversation.'

Doesn't dress like a slut when walking around the Guild, but does dress like that when out on 'buisness'. They almost always wear a smile, but their eyes show that they often fool everyone into thinking they're happy that way. Their eyes are where their emotions are shown, mostly, because they bottle things up much more often then they should. And the only release that they find is their job, which is why they don't try to settle down. They play the piccolo, sometimes on the streets for extra money.

Their eyes and body language speak more than their words, since they bottle so much up.
Not the damsel in distress that everyone sees them as, and likes vanilla rum mixed with Coca-Cola.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
EXTRA INFO:

As children, they were raised by their single mother until age 7, when she disappeared and they were left to learn how to build their lives on the streets. Over that time, Quincy and Rebel became very close, to the point where by the time they joined the Guild and found housing with them, their relationship borderlined one of a couple instead of siblings. They almost always sleep in the same room, though they do have separate rooms.

They're known as the Solar Eclipse twins because that's the symbol they leave behind after an act of revenge for the other: a sun with a crescent moon over it. They have the tattoos to remind themselves that they always have each other's backs.